Carpenter 1410cc engine kit

sully

Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone have a Carpenter engine, i was thinking about pulling my engine and sending it in for the 240HP 1410cc kit they offer.

Just wondering if anyone has done business with these guys and if their engines produce the #'s they advertise.

i hope too have soon thinkin about the 210hp kit ? but turbo is tempting also ? but i love the sound of a supercharger ?"
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???

rock.gif

He makes great power. I got what the package called for. You need to drop your bike off to him. He will put in all the goodies.

A buddy of mine, got motor work from carpenter on his gsxr-1000 and I must say that bitch runs. I'm getting the 1430 kit..Hopefully it will give me what I want....

Bob is a good choice but we got a guy here that is top dog also.He is making great power,will stand behind it,knows his stuff and prices are fair....If you live out this way,he willl build it,install it,bring it to the track and ride it to show you what you paid for,Now that's service....Frisbee when you ready ,i'll introduce you to him at the track next year...

(sully @ Sep. 15 2006,05:20) Does anyone have a Carpenter engine, i was thinking about pulling my engine and sending it in for the 240HP 1410cc kit they offer.  

Just wondering if anyone has done business with these guys and if their engines produce the #'s they advertise.
That is a 1430 kit and you better have 2 fans on your bike if you plan on running it on the street...

Back