Carpal tunnel surgery is done.

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Some of you may remember a couple of weeks ago, I found out I was having surgery today to take care of my carpal tunnel on my throttle hand. Well at 3 PM today I went under the Knife. All went well, but I am pretty sore now, althogh the vicoden is helping. This was my first surgery so I was pretty nervous but it wasnt bad at all. Spoiled busa is taking care of my broke down azz for now. Ill keep everone posted on the results once I start riding again. What really sucks is that Ive got a whole list of goodies that I thought I was going to be able to add to the bike this weekend.......not. Oh and Doyle (DR1300R) and Dad (GSXCite) could have typed this faster!
muscle.gif

for the better, man. keep your body in shape to enjoy this life
smile.gif

Oh, im in shape alright. The problem is it changes when I stand up or lay down!

(GSXTacy @ Feb. 05 2007,23:45) Oh, im in shape alright. The problem is it changes when I stand up or lay down!
jump9.gif

Glad your all fixed up Bro.. See ya this weekend..
wink.gif

Glad it went well! All the goodies should still get on your scoot, now, you'll just have to supervise!

I was feeling sorry for you, then you make fun of my typeing!
rock.gif
Lets look at the facts. Although I'm a one finger wonder, if you will notice that my post count is almost 2700, and yours a puney 1880, with more time on the org. I may only type with one finger, but it's a fast bugger! Show your dad some respect. I would turn you over my knee and spank you if it was not for the fact that your younger, taller, outweigh me by 75 lbs and you would prolly drop kick my azz into the next county!
biggrin.gif

I'm glad everything went well and hope you heal up quick, and I'm sorry you can't make it down here this week.
sad.gif

glad to hear everything is going well
beerchug.gif
take care of it as i am looking forward to riding with you one of these days

Glad it went well. Hope your recovery is fast.

GSXcite, if you need help whippin' this pup into shape, let me know.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(GSXTacy @ Feb. 06 2007,00:45) Oh, im in shape alright. The problem is it changes when I stand up or lay down!
My wife tells me I'm not in shape and I tell her BS round is still a shape!
jump9.gif

Well its night 2 after the surgery. I dont think I like this vicodin crap. Im using motrin in place of it half the time, Idont know if im hungry, not hungry, tired or awake! I think cabin fever is getting the best of me. The 14th is a long ways away! Oh well, thanks for the good wishes, there is almost no pain but I have almost like a soft cast on up to my elbow, what a pain! I hope this is all worth it!

Hang with it man (like you have a choice).  A couple weeks is nothing compared to a lifetime of good feeling in your hands!  Its been seven years since mine and I'm still fine, both hands.  Wanna arm wrestle?
laugh.gif

BTW, taper off the Vicodin any way you see fit.  All it is is, extra strength tylenol and hydrocodone but that codone stuff IS a narcotic.  Good luck!
muscle.gif

(CBXRider @ Feb. 07 2007,00:09) Hang with it man (like you have a choice).  A couple weeks is nothing compared to a lifetime of good feeling in your hands!  Its been seven years since mine and I'm still fine, both hands.  Wanna arm wrestle?
laugh.gif

BTW, taper off the Vicodin any way you see fit.  All it is is, extra strength tylenol and hydracodone but that codone stuff IS a narcotic.  Good luck!
muscle.gif
I am, Im replacing every other vicodin with a motrin. It does suck right now but I cant wait to be back to normal again! Im excited!

Speey healing... April is just around the corner!
super.gif

Seriously.. glad you are feeling better. It'll be well worth the down time.

Back