Carmen Got a Stable Mate!

nitrousjunkie

60 Years Young And Still On A Busa!
Donating Member
Registered
I bought this a couple of days ago, she's waiting for me Fayetteville,I'll be shipping my stang,toolbox (Matco),and this to the UAE in September.I dont know how long I'll keep it, the locals here are fighting over it now, all the Gixxer 1000's are sold before they hit the floor here!

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123068393 -->

GSXR1000CK5.jpg

First thing first, you have to drop the rear end cuz it lQQks like someone kick'd its azz end st8 up in the air.
laugh.gif
Other than that shez a hottie, fo sho, fo sho.
super.gif

First thing first, you have to drop the rear end cuz it lQQks like someone kick'd its azz end st8 up in the air.  
laugh.gif
 Other than that shez a hottie, fo sho, fo sho.
super.gif
Ty, you're killing me man! I'm still waiting to see whats driving all those speakers on your busa,Rockford,JL,Orion, what?

Comn Dawg, you know I cant spill the beans.  This is some highly classified $hid I'm workn over here.
laugh.gif

Just ask BBB,Dudewizr or Icemann how it sounds !

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123070535 -->

Showoff ...  
tounge.gif

Careful NJ, I hear those things are faster than a Hayabusa ... tee-hee

I've been wondering what was lurking in the wings for you, NJ! Very nice, brother, very nice!

Congrats Paul...
beerchug.gif

Im still waiting for mine to get cleared from the customs...
biggrin.gif

What is UAE? BTW Carmen will be collecting dust, and you wont want to get rid of it unless you do nothing but cruise.:cool:

Right on NJ!!!! I'm planning on getting the 06 red/black prolly late 2006. Enjoy and let us know how she runs!!

Congrats. If only I wasn't spending all of my money on a home addition right now...

Back