CARLISLE BIKE FEST

FASTBUSA06

Registered
Carlisle bike fest,july 25-27.If you are going pm me, I will be
there saturday the 26.like to meet some of you.

Just wanted to add, they have dyno drags,starboyz stunt riders
some freestyle riders,trials riders who ride over cars,big
rocks etc.Also have wheelie rig where you pay a fee and learn
how to ride one.
race.gif

I'm going Saturday. I'm looking for some parts for my old bike...so I will be in my car.

lurk.gif
mabey if i can convince the wife to make a day of it. sat would be cool...

ALL YOU PA AND MD GUYS ARE SO CLOSE...WHY HAVE WE ALL WAITED FOR A BIKE SHOW TO GET TOGETHER...TEST YOU ARE VERY CLOSE TO ME IM IN INWOOD WV...MERCERSBURG IS JUST A TWIST OF DA THROTTLE...WE ALL NEED TO HAVE A GROUP RIDE OR SOMETHING...HOLLA FELLAS...LETS DO SOME RIDIN...OR WE CAN MEET UP AND RIDE TO CARLISLE TOGETHER

So who's Riding there bikes on saturday?

I'm considering taking my fiance if she's up for the ride. Were not use to making long rides together. Kinda sore on my wrists and her legs.

Im still going sat.around 1 oclock,have to work until 12.
if anybody wants to meet up you can call me.my cell is
443-398-5577.I won't be on my bike,taking the family.

I would love to but can't scam the cash out of the little women. I competed last year pulled third. I willl be there next year. have fun guys.
beerchug.gif

Were rocking up rt 11 from Greencastle to Carlisle between 10 and 12 tomorrow. Give me a shout if any wants to meet up for the scenic route. (570)881-3948

Adam

I must say I have never seen so many Busa's before. There had to be at least 50 Busa's there. I had a great time, saw "star boys". Burn out contest and a **** load of bikes. I was a bit overwhelmed.

Took a couple pictures.

IMG_1077.jpg

Can you say 4 wheeler???
IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

AAAAHHHHH, I COULD SMACK MYSELF !!! I saw this thread, and just figured it was somewhere too far away, it's only 100 miles away from me !!! Anyone going Sunday, on their bikes ??

Back