Careful Out There Folks! "tis the season"

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
finally fired oren up tonight and rode her to a meeting..the friday night before christmas eve day..and wished i didnt...on the way there?..i had a pickup truck of drunks actually try to race from a stoplight..i blew way ahead (just to get away from them) and slowed as i was coming up to two bad things...a hotspot for cops and a dangerous section of road loaded with speedtables and potholes..and they caught up to me and rode up my azz for quite some time..which $ucked..then after the meeting heading home?..i'm riding behind a car load of drunk young men..and the guy riding shotgun apparently tried to impress his friends attempting to hit me with a lit cigarette he held positioned against the roof and held aiming for a few seconds.

folks are getting so messed up out there i'm getting to the point i dont wanna leave the house. :(

less i take my .357! :)

But that aint good either..no happy endings here. :(

Glad you're in one piece Bro, what happened with the Cops and their breathaliser's, ya know, for the Drunks???

Merry Christmas.
Best regards Stretch :colgate:

Glad you're in one piece Bro, what happened with the Cops and their breathaliser's, ya know, for the Drunks???

Merry Christmas.
Best regards Stretch :colgate:

right?..i think this time of year the leo's are so busy responding to accident scenes, fights, muggings and robbery that they're too pre-occupied to shoot all the fish swimming in this barrel..they are overwhelmed.

Just look at the national headlines this time of year..famous peoples kids OD'ing on heroin..crazed naked man jumps out of moving ambulance dies on california freeway...some famous hot shot trick pilot crashed and a couple days ago some dude was walking down the middle of the street arbitrarily firing his pistol at cars passing by..no one imparticular..just shooting at anyone and everybody..such is life in a world gone mad..makes my experiences last night look like small potatoes..and i thank God i made it home sans "acting out" on any of it...man..merry christmas folks! LOL! :)

Not that it matters much, but your experience is why I have avoided a few christmas parties...it is not the party but all the bs in between...as for overwhelmed police...they are thin in most cases / areas upping the state guys but in either case it is a holiday and they deserve to be at home with their families also

Things are bad everywhere. Here I have had 2 friends get robbed 1 at gun point. It is sad you cant even go out of the house and not feel safe anymore. Like others said, at least you made it home safe. Have a Merry Christmas

Crime rate is relatively low here, so the police are out on the roads everywhere. They do year around road blocks and saturation patrols, and will pull you over if you even get close to the center or side lines. They always post the DUI bust numbers on the news after every holiday. Drunk driving is hard to get away with for very long in these parts.
To put it in perspective, deer are a far more real danger on the roads at night here than drunk drivers.

Glad you made it Home Safe! :thumbsup:
I take it the meeting was Good!? I can think of some meetings I went to around the holidays- Helped me Get through this insanity you talk about!
Merry Christmas!

Crime rate is relatively low here, so the police are out on the roads everywhere. They do year around road blocks and saturation patrols, and will pull you over if you even get close to the center or side lines. They always post the DUI bust numbers on the news after every holiday. Drunk driving is hard to get away with for very long in these parts.
To put it in perspective, deer are a far more real danger on the roads at night here than drunk drivers.

Sounds like we live in the same Neighborhood

Glad you made it Home Safe! :thumbsup:
I take it the meeting was Good!? I can think of some meetings I went to around the holidays- Helped me Get through this insanity you talk about!
Merry Christmas!

yep...aint been to a bad one yet. LOL!

man....i wish i had not put the bike up...could have went rideing today...lol on xmas...can you belive it...no snow....something is seriously wrong here lol

Back