Careful out there! Flipped My lawn tractor.

bigoltool

Registered
Well I had an interesting morning! I had been waiting for the weather to clear and finally got out to mow my yard today and I decided to try and take a shot at the ditch in front of my house afterwards! It has a few fairly steep sections so I was just running straight up the hill at those parts. I was doing fine until I hit some mud with the back tires just as the front is headed up the hill and all of a sudden she came right on over on top of me! So much for wheely control! :rofl:Luckily I escaped injury for the most part :laugh:but my beloved Troy bilt took a beating! The wife came out and just looked at me like the dumazz I was and helped me roll it back into the shop. Lesson Learned!

Be Safe!:beerchug:

wow that could have been bad, glad your ok though, i done something similiar when i worked for a lawn service in my younger years

Not much to see really. Lots of dirt, Broke the seat. Trying to epoxy that as you can see. Also broke the front cowling. That will take some more work toi fix though! Lucky I was out of beer by then! :rofl:

P1000376.jpg

You might wanna consider mounting some sliders on that thing :laugh:

I would have taken a picture, and then helped you :laugh: husbands are very entertaining!

You need to keep your weight over the front to keep the wheel down..

Oh.. wait a minute, we're talking about lawn tractors... :rofl:

Glad to know you didn't lose an appendage in this accident. I'd say it is a right off and perfect candidate for lawn tractor racing. You think a busa motor would bolt in? :cheerleader:

I mow on a hill. You have to lean with it. One of these days I'll get a knee down :laugh:

Glad you came out ok with all of your parts intact.

100_0489 (Medium).JPG

Mines a bit steeper than that. I should have just busted out the weed whacker but since I was already mowing I thought what could go wrong?:rofl:

I rolled my Simplicity lawn tractor last fall on my hill. Join the club ! Still need to order headlight assembly that broke on mine, Oh well. Was wearing my gear, Shorts, tee, and flip flops ! :banghead:

Back