Care to post your opinion as to the reason?

Those damned trees just jumped right out in front of me hofficer....:drinka::cussing:beerchug:0__s:

:laugh:

cheers
ken

It looks like there is some small rocks / other junk on the surface...inside of a right hand turn...if you hit a few of those a roll over them they get you out of shape.

It is amazing if you roll your tires through water and really see what your contact patch is. I fell once and scared myself a few times going through the loose stuff on the on a sweeping right turn. Glad to hear he is ok!

I also think he was riding like he was on the track, and paid the price. The street is very unforgiving.

You can go SO FAST without that much lean angle on the street. When I used to do traffic accident investigations, "too fast for conditions" was the all too often primary cause for the collision. Raydog

I think he was trying to one up aguaman and land that thing in a tree upside down, then drop it in the river:poke::laugh:

There are a few absolutes here!

1. He was dressed for the crash, not the ride.
2. He has a substantial amount of track time as he didn't learn to ride like that on the streets.
3. The cause of the crash was rider error as his buddy was right on his arse and didn't crash.
4. Just because you have tallent does not mean you have good judgment.
5. He is just as "Lucky" as Barack Obama but his ears are smaller.

I think he should have pruchased a lottery ticket that day!

Im just jumping in here to say..

MISS YA TUF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in the words of my friend Dino...

No homo:rofl:

Glad his ok!!:thumbsup: Sorry for his loss nice bike. eerrrr was a nice bike hope he gets her back on the track... an leaves her there :laugh: JK rider glad you still amongst the living.. but I think the first post on that thread summed it up for me.

I would say what caused it was thinking the street was the track based on the first pic. Glad to hear he is ok though as the one pic bouncing off the tree is pretty gnarly!

First thing I thought of when I saw that picture. Riding wayyy to hard on the street.

Overconfidence.jpg

Back