Registered
Hehehe,Almost done
AfterMachining.jpg

ShiftSide.jpg

BrakeSide.jpg

wow.gif
drooling3.gif

Do they come with a black peg?

How about positioning, is it stock, or is it moved back and up?

Is it real CF- or just CF- covers?

Any thoughts about mass-production?

wow.gif

drooling3.gif

Do they come with a black peg?

How about positioning, is it stock, or is it moved back and up?

Is it real CF- or just CF- covers?

Any thoughts about mass-production?
Yes I can Powder coat the pegs black but I dont recommend it since the Powder coating will wear off over a period of time.

The Positioning is stock but I can maove the pegs around

Yes it is real Carbonfiber

I hand make these. I may sell them to other Hayabusa members.

I've been thinkin about this lately too.
Only holdback is strength......I know CF is fairly strong, but where the strength counts with rearsets is bending side to side from the riders weight being on the pegs.......what do ya think the chances are that they'll hold up with prolonged use and a heavy rider.
I'm thinkin...if they won't hold up with a 300lb rider...doin a standup wheelie then I prolly wouldn't make em.

I fully realize, you'll most likely never see a 300lb rider in a standup, but that would be my strength criteria just the same.

Not knockin the product here at all either bro....I think they're awesome....just wondering what ya think???

My idea to fix the strength issue if there is one, is to fit an aluminum plate of the exact same dimensions, maybe 3/16 thick behind the CF and fasten the peg through the al plate!!

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105577400 -->

Hey how much do those sell for? Also Is there anything that goes in that empty space where the middle whole of the rearset is? What other things do you make carbon fiber Brake bar, passenger pegs?
rock.gif

Back