Carbon inner panels

jay21112

Registered
I was looking at the titanium parts offered at this site and when I scrolled down I noticed that they are offering the inner fairings in carbon. This isn't somthing I'm ready for right now, but I have noticed a lot of people looking for these on this site, so I figured I'd give you guys a heads up.

It's about 2/3 of the way down the page under CARBON FIBRE. It's listed at 335 pounds for all 4 of them.

I don't know the conversion to US dollars off the top of my head, but I know you can find it easy enough if you put in dollars to pounds in google.

Here's the link:

http://www.beanos-nuts.co.uk/hayabusa_zone.html

The conversion is about $614.00, then add oversea's shipping............ Charles at Street And Track can pretty much do the same with a Japanese product

OPP racing will be having these soon. I just recieved my carbon undertail from them and have to say the quality is great. Will post pics tomorrow......Dave

www.oppracing.com

I love the carbon fiber inners, but the prices are a tad too steep in my opinion. When and if they ever come down to about $400 a set, then I'm all for it.

Couple places are offering them for $400 or less but I haven't seen anyone post on the build quality or fit & finish of them.

I was looking to try a set from this thread but haven't followed up on it.

Anyone?

Josh
cool.gif

Clrwtrbusa,

Could you post more pics of the Carbon? Your bike looks sharp....we need more shots of it!
wink.gif

Josh

Back