Carbon fibre wrap

Tim-42

Registered
Hi Guys, haven't been here for a while as I've been doin some work on my K2!

Let me know what ya think...........honest replys also welcome!

Cheers,
Tim

aug_2011_009.jpg

aug_2011_013.jpg

i have to agree i like the wrap but i dont care for the blue either. also i love those pipes ya have on that! straight sexx

I like it. I like carbon fiber. Thanks for pics.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I think it looks good and I like the carbon,and just my opinion but I think it's just that the blue wheels and touches are giving it the smaller gixxer, cbr look. Whereas with black wheels to pull out the carbon and give it the more aggressive look.

And with the smaller look you'll end up with all the gixxer & cbr guys always wanting to mess with you because you look like them, but with the more pissed off up in your face snarling look they rethink their decision and in turn you weed out the weak and non deserving which will only barely be visible in your mirrors anyhow.:laugh:

Again only my .02 but what really matters is if YOU are happy with it, and if so then no mater what we say here should matter in the least bit. :thumbsup:

You can sorta get a idea of how it would look from this pic, black is close to your carbon but just with the blue pieces in black.

DSCN8302.jpg

Looks great! Although, The blue accents would look better if you lost the silver colored parts. Frame etc....

I like the wrap, blue is your deal as others say. But if you don't need it, lose that grab bar and gain 100% IMO.

Looks good I saw another bike side done once. I wasn't sure how it'd fit on the mode cowling but looks good.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

At least get the grab bar to match the rest of the blue parts.
Otherwise it looks good:thumbsup:

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

the carbon looks really neat. :thumbs:
was it hard to do? was it expensave? and does it look as good up close as it dose in the pics? cuz it looks sharp :thumbsup:

Back