Carbon fibre bars

Skak

Registered
I want to get me a set. I've heard they reduce some buzz. Would anyone be kind enough to post a link for a good place to buy a pair?

Thanks.

bump.gif

I think I saw some in the Lockhartphillips catalog ! If so, they're gona be kinda pric-ie
wink.gif

they are not too pricey at all. and in my opinion, they made it buzzier. but I was running a 68" 190hp with a murray sidewinder and no counterbalancer. I think they made it buzzier. you could probably dampen them a bit more than stockers. you could fill with a silicone caulking? they are hollow and open on both ends. OEM bar ends wont work. you need to find the rubber insert type.

Oh for the love of god....They are not "Buzzier"...lol CF is a dead material. Anyhow, GPW, glad you were able to locate a supplier for the tubes.

I placed an order for 3 yards of CF twill, and epoxy and will be able to start offering them up to some people here around November...if you want them hollow or solid tubes...it doesnt matter to me. With Bar-ends, and already to mount up - no modifying on your part I think I can do em for about $125.00 Shipped. If thats unreasonable, or people want to purchase tubes and modify them for themselves...thats cool...I will just start making CF frame, and swing-arm covers.

GPW I figgure you wont be needing the set you asked me to make up for ya, not a biggie....if anyone else wants to go a differnt route, just let me know so I dont wast my time making em up.

<!--EDIT|Valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156733376 -->

Valium, sounds like a nice trick set your planning. If you can make a set so I can keep my throttlemeister bar ends, I'll do a set for sure. I could think of other CF parts if you have any plans, like inner fairings, front fender (just like stock, dont need air ducts in it), hump and whatever else you want to make
smile.gif

Oh for the love of god....They are not "Buzzier"...lol CF is a dead material. Anyhow, GPW, glad you were able to locate a supplier for the tubes.

I placed an order for 3 yards of CF twill, and epoxy and will be able to start offering them up to some people here around November...if you want them hollow or solid tubes...it doesnt matter to me. With Bar-ends, and already to mount up - no modifying on your part I think I can do em for about $125.00 Shipped. If thats unreasonable, or people want to purchase tubes and modify them for themselves...thats cool...I will just start making CF frame, and swing-arm covers.

GPW I figgure you wont be needing the set you asked me to make up for ya, not a biggie....if anyone else wants to go a differnt route, just let me know so I dont wast my time making em up.
I'd certainly be interested! If I don't find something before November. Keep me posted.

Back