Carbon Fiber

ram4whldr

Registered
I don't really care for all of that black plastic around the tank area on my busa. I had seen a busa somewhere on this sight that had that whole peice in a one peice carbon fiber. It looked much better. Could anyone tell me where to find this peice?

Also, I am installing a mototeck undertail. What kind of hugger do you recommend, and should I have the chain guard integrated with the hugger or not? I would really like to find a carbon fiber hugger.

you can get them painted to match your bike. it looks good and is cheaper that carbon fiber.

The only place i know of right now that you can get it is from Charlers at
StreetNTrackImport Links Gone

Cost is over 500 bucks and there is a 3 to 4 week wait to get it i bought mine used from a member on another board and plan to get another set for my other busa there was some being sold on ebay awhile back but not sure of the quality  

dose look sweet though

<!--EDIT|MidnightBusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114138925 -->

top_tank.jpg

Send a PM to 'clrwtrbusa'. He has the carbon fiber Busa! I'll see if I can find a pic. The question on the hugger depends on what you want to do with the bike? Chroming the back end (swingarm, rearsets, chain guard, etc.)?

forgot got about the hugger part sorry well that all depends on like BigBSbusa said are you chromeing the back are there gona be carbon fiber exhaust? i think the huggers with the chain gaurds on them look better but if yo go for the chrome arm and wheel look you can go either way I kinda like painted even with the Carbon cans and chrome gives you alittle break up granted carbon all around is always good just spendy
blush.gif

Well since the bike is a limited, it has a black frame and swingarm. I was wanting to keep that black. But as for the exhaust, I was debating on going with either the Yoshimura tri-oval dual tip of the hindle that brock davidson is offering. Either way I was going to have the carbon cans. This is why i think the carbon hugger would look good with the chain guard. I just want to find good quality. That is a lot of money for that carbon fiber piece around the tank though, I may just have to find a good painter because I like the gunmetal grey in the sun. I would like to have more painted area toward the top of the bike because when the sun reflects off of that paint it looks bad ass because of all the metallic flake in the paint.

Back