Carbon Fiber seats

UNDRPSI

Donating Member
Registered
I got the material in today and covered the seats in a Carbon Fiber material.... they turned out GREAT!! im putting them on EBAY for 75.00 w/ exchange plus shipping . if anybody here on the board wants thiers done ill do them for 60.00 shipped. tell me what you guys think??? i can do colors also for a few bucks extra.

JOE

MVC_632F.JPG

Man, that looks great. How long of a turnaround to get mine done. I only have a front seat.........Dave

depends on how fast i get it,,,,, i can wrap it and ship it the same day.......... all depends on how fast you send it to me,,,,,,, i did 8 seats today alone.

i can be reached at 479-522-8282

Joe

<!--EDIT|UNDRPSI
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094084578 -->

Looks pretty much like basket weave to me...Carbon fiber is ok I just don't like it...Good neat work...
evil.gif

So, is it a vinyl material with a pattern in the surface, or an actual weave type material like CF matte? I'm wonderin' about how it'll do in the rain. If it's vinyl w/pattern it should be fine. If it's actually a woven material I'd think water would soak in and eventually deteriorate the foam.

Nice lookin' seat though, I like it. Wonder how a Tobin cut seat would look with that material on the raised rear section...
rock.gif

not to jack the thread JOE but i just wrapped my seats in this black gucci material and man EVERYONE wants me to hook em up from bike seats to car interiors

great look.. wonder how hard it is to mold the foam a bit while recovering , kinda like the tobin?  Maybe its just me... but gucci is for girls.... girls purses.  sj

<!--EDIT|gsteve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094197862 -->

going to have to dig in the funds for this that looks great will look awesome with my carbon fiber bike. if you forgot what my bike looks like then here is the link. http://www.aipracing.com/wk_carbon_hayabusa.htm this is an old pic but you get the sickness i have. since i have put on gold anodized rear sets and blue lip on rims.

<!--EDIT|carbonbird35
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094145764 -->

Back