Carbon Fiber Power Scoops

Kerberos

Registered
Trying to find a vendor for Carbon Fiber Power Scoops. If anyone knows where to aquire, please reply here.

Thanks.
idea.gif

You talking about the ones that extend out beyond the nose? If so don't do it. Seal the inside with Nick's connectors.

well I am going mcx turbo soon. Hey NE, with your turbo setup, are your intakes even used now? Where is your air intaken ( new word?) from? I have only seen one pic of a naked turbo busa and it looks like the right side intake is used for the turbo. what do you have going on there?

Thanks in advance

Turbo is forced fed air into the throttle bodies (Plenum). The Turbo has a airfilter on it to keep the air clean. The ram air tubes work as a cooler to the engine only, because they are there. You do not need ram air tubes since you are turbo raming the air.

do you think there would be any advantage of using a custom piping setup from the air intakes from 2 into 1 through the air cleaner into the turbo intake? even if there is no positive gain as long as ther is no negative effects I think this would be very cool. Your thoughts?

do you think there would be any advantage of using a custom piping setup from the air intakes from 2 into 1 through the air cleaner into the turbo intake? even if there is no positive gain as long as ther is no negative effects I think this would be very cool. Your thoughts?
No you will get a negative effect with loosing presure. I have thought about using the ram air with intercollers in the ram air ducts.

my intercooler will sit in front of the radiator and is curved the same as the radiator. Are you saying to pipe the ducted air down and just blow it across the surface of the intercooler or putting the intercooler inside the ducting?

Back