Carbon Fiber Front Fender

dagwood

Registered
I've seen a few busas with the CF front fender and think it looks really nice. Where can i find a vendor who sells them. I'm looking for the smaller gixxer style fender. Thanks!

lurk.gif

here ya go let me know..from opp racing...anybody need a full CF body set, mirrors or anything???

untitled.JPG

for .25 cents you can post in the wanted section of the new auction board and get all the vendors to come to you

(GoldenChild @ Oct. 04 2006,14:15) here ya go let me know..from opp racing...anybody need a full CF body set mirrors or anything???
GC, how much?

Thanks Charles and Daniel. Both look great.

Charles, how long would it take to get the Magical Racing fender from Japan?
I checked out MR's website and saw they also carry the same type of fender in standard ABS plastic for about $100 less. I might go that route since I'm thinking of painting my busa soon anyway.

Daniel, what's the price on the OPP version?

(dagwood @ Oct. 04 2006,15:51) Thanks Charles and Daniel.  Both look great.

Charles, how long would it take to get the Magical Racing fender from Japan?
I checked out MR's website and saw they also carry the same type of fender in standard ABS plastic for about $100 less.  I might go that route since I'm thinking of painting my busa soon anyway.

Daniel, what's the price on the OPP version?
$190 retail,not a dealer there...but it comes from inside us and should be able to ship right away...

(GoldenChild @ Oct. 05 2006,18:34) $260 retail,not a dealer there...but it comes from inside us and should be able to ship right away...
Isn't the vented one $260 and the one you posted $190?

Back