Carbon fiber body work

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Who's got full CF Body work? Who makes the best fitting kit? How much would it be?

I know it'll be expensive, I was just tossing the idea around. Might start saving up and try some full CF stuff.
biggrin.gif

That is, if I can get rid of my 900RR and SHO.... and truck... and find a AWD 1st gen eclipse...
rock.gif

OPP,yoyodyne,Catylyst,there are a few more.Goodluck with the nose,I would have already done it,but no one makes one with the provisions for the factory signals.

Ben,I have a tank I'll sell ya.Its getting cleared now,Carbon fiber.

Send a PM to clearwaterbusa. His got a CF Busa and can probably give some good tips on places to get stuff.

Just thought
rock.gif
wouldn't that be a GREAT 07
tounge.gif
. If it was, I would forget about possible first run problems and PUT MY MONEY DOWN NOW  
idea3.gif

super.gif

Be very careful with the whole CF tank idea. Not a lot of guys have the cash to purchase one, but if you talk to a few that have run them before I keep hearing the same thing, and it was braught up also during todays MotoGP race. The CF tanks, for what ever reason have caused some issues with the fuel filters. Not sure if the CF breaks down a little, and particles from the tank get trapped by the fuel filter, but something I would really look into before you drop 1K+ on a CF tank.

OPP makes great CF bodywork, but very spendy for the average guy. I wish, just wish I could have scored the X1 tank that was for sale on here early this month. Anyhow...just my opinion on stuff, just do your homework before you drop down the cash.

Be very careful with the whole CF tank idea. Not a lot of guys have the cash to purchase one, but if you talk to a few that have run them before I keep hearing the same thing, and it was braught up also during todays MotoGP race. The CF tanks, for what ever reason have caused some issues with the fuel filters. Not sure if the CF breaks down a little, and particles from the tank get trapped by the fuel filter, but something I would really look into before you drop 1K+ on a CF tank.

OPP makes great CF bodywork, but very spendy for the average guy. I wish, just wish I could have scored the X1 tank that was for sale on here early this month. Anyhow...just my opinion on stuff, just do your homework before you drop down the cash.
That one would be mine sir!

Ben,I have a tank I'll sell ya.Its getting cleared now,Carbon fiber.
I'm interested in the tank if he isn't. PM me the details.
Catylist Race CF tank,theres one ahead of you,if he passes its yours,should have it back from body shop tommorow,I'll send you some pics.Cool?
NJ, Can you post pics of the tank when you get it back, I am wanting to go cf too and just want to see it.. Do you know the best place for cf inner fairings? saw them somewhere in here and they looked bad a*s

Yep, thanks Valium, that's the pic, where do I get them....
Off my bike if you can catch me...lol

These are Catalyst...Might try giving them a call, Bonnie said they were going to make them again, but not sure if they ever did. S4L might have a set laying around...otherwise NJ might have a few sets in his vault...lol

Back