car & bike meet 6-4-2011

SEVEN30LG

Registered
hey fellas i know im new to the site but ive been a member on other forums for Years and i always throw car meets,well this year i would love to have some more busas come out since we rarely see them around here...its a street meet in a commercial area at night.....everything is cool with local P.D ,they will not bother as long as they dont catch anyone racing...its always lots of fun..lots of tuners come out,rx7s,porshes,skylines,nissans,hondas,bikes,trucks etc etc..if it has wheels then its there lol...theres gonna be 2 professional photagraphers so shine your babies up!...also going to be 2 cameras recording,one is from a tuners site and the other is a guy doing a doc on the street scene...so far i have these sites attending.

b20vtec.com
e46fanatics.com
nyce1s.com
runblox.com
vossreport(tuner magazine)
cbrforum.com
stuntride.com
Honda-tech.com

and 11 clubs/teams and 3 tuner shops checking in as well....should be an epic turnout... let me know if any of you guys are interest....

Wheres this taking place?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

oh crap forgot the adress lol

DATE: JUNE 4TH
TIM: 9PM

it was like this for about half a mile,both sides of the street
9.jpg

9.jpg

change of date ....july 2nd...would love to see some busas out there...here is the FB event if any of you have facebook ... Log In | Facebook ....also add me on there my name is Rafael Lullanda JR

Back