car alarms on motorcycles

ham4864

Registered
does ant body use car alarms on motorcycles,any pros and cons.It just seems like they have more features.

They are not waterproof!

Yes they have more features, but it doesn't way the extra labor to install one!

yea i don't use a garden hose to soak every thing like a car.All i was looking for was some technical insight.Pros and cons pros and cons.every body is talkin about washing the bike.But thanks may be i"m on the wrong sight for this answer.

yea i don't use a garden hose to soak every thing like a car.All i was looking for was some technical insight.Pros and cons pros and cons.every body is talkin about washing the bike.But thanks may be i"m on the wrong sight for this answer.

My bike alarm does more than my car alarm ??? How much do you want to spend?

They just gave you a couple pros & cons. Maybe it's not what you wanted to hear?

The box for the car alarm will be quite a bit larger in size. Most all car alarms have multiple sensors for multiple zones of protection. These would be useless on a motorcycle. I'm not sure what else you want to know?
Motorcycle alarms are designed for motorcycles and more basic, why would you want to pay a higher price for something that isn't even designed for your application?
Are you looking for something with a motion sensor, kill switch, monitor status alert? Quite a few motorcycle alarms have these features.
I suggest you start w/ a reputable board sponsor here Buy Now: Scorpio Alarms, Motorcycle Bike Alarm Security System | Pashnit Moto

Remote start?
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't know where you live but in less my bike is warm i need to use high idle for a minute or two. So a remote start wouldn't work unless i left it in high idle and than i would be running over to slow it down right away i don't like to let it sit reving high. But thats just me!

Back