Captains Busa......

beunes

Registered
Im pretty new to this board but i had a question in regards to Captains Busa..... we all know that he is busaless, but my question is did he ever own one if so what year, mods, and what happened to it?
rock.gif
?

I think we need to address this issue and really pull together SPECIFICALLY for his own ride. Tax season is coming and 100 bucks is a pretty fair price to pay for a board that has saved everyone 10 times that. I got in late in the game but have absolutely no problem getting this man a new ride.
I think the hobbie that turned into passion that ended up an addiction is worth the 100 dollars. bucks......who's in and who do I pay pal this too?>
Another thing to do is personally email each board member and ask to donate with a running total flashing across the board , kinda like the marathon they run, makes me want to donate everytime.

He did have a Busa but I don't remember the specifics about it. He sold it and some other things to fund the house be built for his family. We tried to collect enought money to buy him a new one but fell way short. We were collecting for over a year and only got about $1600. At the request of Captain we have stopped collecting and are going to give the money to him. He is going to use this money and buy a dirtbike for one of his sons.

Back