caps meet N greet 2011 Picture thread

first, thanks to CAP and Mrs. Cap for a wonderful ending to the season! i had an absolutely great time hanging with a bunch of old friends and making some more great memories to help me make it through the long, cold winter (don't worry, some things that happen at CAp's, stay at CAp's :laugh:)...first, CAp and i took poor Mrs. Cap to the store to get all the stuff before everyone arrived...after that, she chilled on the porch and laughed at CAp and me waging war on the gophers...apparently, Kanji (sp?) does not like water being sprayed on him and tried to attack it- what a great dog!

IMG_7723 (Large).jpg

IMG_7724 (Large).jpg

IMG_7727 (Large).jpg

IMG_7725 (Large).jpg

IMG_7728 (Large).jpg

IMG_7733 (Large).jpg

IMG_7735 (Large).jpg

IMG_7734 (Large).jpg

folks began to arrive and we had to send Pinky Winky and omslaw on a run for some ice...unfortunately, the return trip didn't go exactly as planned but we managed to get her out of the ditch with minimal damage

IMG_7739 (Large).jpg

IMG_7740 (Large).jpg

IMG_7741 (Large).jpg

IMG_7742 (Large).jpg

IMG_7743 (Large).jpg

IMG_7749 (Large).jpg

IMG_7748 (Large).jpg

this was one of the most relaxing weekends i have experienced in a long time...the weather outside was not the best with a lot of drizzling rain but there was plenty room on porches, around dining room tables, and on couches for everyone to share laughs, WAY too much food, and just generally enjoy each other's company...the rest of us got up too early for omslaw but we didn't want him to miss out on the good times so CAp helped him over to the fun...then, CAp and i had a little talk about me getting on his computer lol

IMG_7752 (Large).jpg

IMG_7754 (Large).jpg

IMG_7755 (Large).jpg

IMG_7757 (Large).jpg

IMG_7758 (Large).jpg

IMG_7759 (Large).jpg

IMG_7763 (Large).jpg

IMG_7765 (Large).jpg

IMG_7771 (Large).jpg

a certain someone had to wear the Shroud of Shame since he was cheering for Texas while in Oklahoma...i sure am glad the Raiders won on Sunday!!! :thumbsup:

IMG_7792 (Large).jpg

trust me that you really don't want to know what is going on in some of these pics :laugh:

IMG_7815 (Large).jpg

IMG_7816 (Large).jpg

IMG_7817 (Large).jpg

IMG_7818 (Large).jpg

IMG_7819 (Large).jpg

IMG_7820 (Large).jpg

IMG_7821 (Large).jpg

IMG_7822 (Large).jpg

the hot tub is empty, the leaves are falling, the nights are getting cold, and i am tired...it has been another GREAT year and i am thankful to everyone who let me be a part of their lives this year, i enjoyed seeing many old friends and making quite a few new ones...it's time to go home, recharge this aging body, and come out blazing again in the Spring...i hope next year will be even better than this one! i look forward to splitting the wind with you all again soon :beerchug:

IMG_7847 (Large).jpg

Looks like a great time Semi. One big happy family. Wish we could have made it. Thanks for the pics.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Great Pics. Wish we could have been there.

Is that Daniels Mustang? Sweet car.

Looks like great food and good times.

Looks like it was a great time, for Lindsay and everyone else. Jalapenos with bacon? How could it have been less than great? :beerchug:

What a beautiful sight to see all of you surrounding Miss Lindsay. Warms the heart and soul to see such a sight. God's Blessings to you all.

Shine!!!
Mrs. Always Right

Ya know, that first picture...that might just be the most powerful thing that I've ever seen on The Org. And that's sayin' something, to be sure.

VERY cool. :bowdown:

Back