Cap needs plastic pins

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK guys I need some of the plastic pins (Large and small) for the 07... Where is the best place these days to get them? Who has them for sale..

take a pic post up what you're looking for-if its the ones from the undertail n the lil chin-spoiler thingie-I got a few layin around:whistle:

shipping costs as much as the parts normally...unless your local dealer is useless I recommend supporting them this time...only this time :rofl:

Last edited:
I can stick these babies in an envelope, no prob-two stamps mebbe 3 at best...I think i can cover those 'shipping costs':whistle:

shipping costs as much as the parts normally...unless your local dealer is useless I recommend supporting them this time...only this time :rofl:

that's all good on theory, but my dealer here will not stock them or order them, they only carry the after market junk which I tried and do not work.

OK guys I need some of the plastic pins (Large and small) for the 07... Where is the best place these days to get them? Who has them for sale..

I have a few small, Oklahoma Honda/Suzuki may have a few in stock or will order them. How many do you need?

I have some as well CApn and could have sent some up already.

If Steve has some you may borrow from him, but a dealership should be able to get you some oem. They are not cheap for what they are and I would order a few extra...along with some fairing bolts as well.

large plastic clip

09409-07332
Description CLIP
Price $1.27

small plastic clip (should be a 5 pack)

09409-06314-5PK
Description CLIP(BLACK)
Price $1.40

small fairing bolt

09139-05054
Description SCREW,M5X16
Price $2.17

large fairing bolt

09139-06126
Description SCREW
Price $2.11

somebody said lowes had then the other day on a thread, sorry dont remember which one though..

large plastic clip

09409-07332
Description CLIP
Price $1.27

small plastic clip (should be a 5 pack)

09409-06314-5PK
Description CLIP(BLACK)
Price $1.40

small fairing bolt

09139-05054
Description SCREW,M5X16
Price $2.17

large fairing bolt

09139-06126
Description SCREW
Price $2.11

Dont let that 5pk in the part number fool you...thats for 1 on small clips

I've heard that the local auto parts places will have 'em cheaper than the dealerships.

Last dealership I went to, they just gave me a few.

--Wag--

you don't get the point...and honestly...I personally would rather give the cash to my dealer than an already overpaid USPS worker.

ouch...had any problems w/local postal service:poke: lately???

not that Im a big fan, either-there used to be competent employees at the branch in my neighborhood...but I think as sson as they get good-they get transferred somewhere else:banghead:

Back