can't view pm's, new posts. pls help

craigntx

Registered
i'm on a friends computer.
i see on the "your notifications" i have a msg. i click to go to the screen where new & old msg's are, and there's no new msg. but if i send a msg, then the new 1 pops up.
but sometimes i cant do that. i get
Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.
i can see someone has replied to one of my threads, but if i click on that thread all i can see is the post from last time i visites.
i have to hit the reply button, put a smiley or something in the box, hit preview post. that will let me scroll up and see all the posts.
this happens on nearly all forums i'm on. i've surfed on at least 5 different computers and never had this issue.
thanks for any help
craig

Last edited:
Do you have offline browsing turned on? If you're using IE try downloading FireFox and test with that. If you have a lot of pop ups you may have other problems that need to be fixed first.

Does she have antivirus and a adware scanning program?

Do you have offline browsing turned on? If you're using IE try downloading FireFox and test with that. If you have a lot of pop ups you may have other problems that need to be fixed first.

Does she have antivirus and a adware scanning program?
i'll look into these.

Also clear the cookies and try to login again... Cookies are how we are able to let you use the new post and save your history when you come back to the site.

Back