Cant seem to get moving?!

05BusaBlue

Registered
Maybe its due to all this white stuff in Alaska!
Whats the coldest weather you have ever rode in?

2005-11-08005.jpg

2005-11-08007.jpg

-10 F. on a bike

Went to get a recall done on my Victory, so rode 8 miles to the shop. My hands were so frozen, I had to purchase some Cold Weather gloves for the ride home. Got a lot of Thumbs up from people, and can say I rode in truly cold weather, but wouldnt look forward to doing it again.

got snowed on at least once here in so-socal (ortega pass) -- whats nice is you ride down the mountian and switch to shorts and get a drink with an umbrella in it

I believe it was around 3 or 4 degrees and we went on a 120 mile round trip to get a new back tire put on the Busa.
smile.gif
It is all about the gear you wear.
tounge.gif

Below freezing for sure while snow was falling. That was the first night I got the Busa
biggrin.gif

About 30F, open face helmet, leather jacket, jeans. Won't be doing that again!
laugh.gif

I was so cold I could barely talk
wow.gif

Cold enough with the wind chill factor that when I got to the Dealer I couldn't hold a pen to sign the title because my hands were FROZEN
sad.gif

As long as there is no snow I ride. Dress right with my heated gloves and I'm good to go.

No ice and I ride. Started out one ride at 40F at the house, when we got up into the mountains... it got cold, but the roads were clear. Not sure what we finally hit as far as temp, but it was mighty cold when we got to the top.
I love riding in the cold... makes me realize just how good life is when you are out in the wind riding with no worries.
smile.gif

there's just regular standing around cold then there is "on the motorcycle" cold. Latter is debilitating and demoralizing soul chilling cold. I was thinking damn, I've never been so cold in my life! Then I thought damn, it must be how it is to go thru SEAL training.
tounge.gif

Back