Can't ride my bike for 10 days.

aussiesuzukirider

Never Forgotten
Ha ha this is why I just had my driveway redone so now I will have a smooth entry and exit from the garage.:laugh:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

10 days ??? better give it an extra week Gary :whistle: Don't worry I'll hoon it up for you in your absence :laugh:

Looks good brother :thumbsup:

You can pull your bike out in a day or so. That concrete can withstand the weigt of a Busa Come on man...

Concrete hardens to about 75-80% in 3 days. Should be able to drive a semi on it then. Who told you 10 days? Maybe you have some weird concrete out there...

I'll be away in the Whitsundays for a few days so it doesn't matter, will be taking in some of our breath taking coastal scenery :beerchug::beerchug::thumbsup: Concreter gave me the ok to ride on it after the cutter had done his job:thumbsup:

Shouldnt take that long to dry but looking at the pic it appears you had a member of the Village people working on it, Might want to wait a little longer.

The guy in the red cap was great he checked his levels once then did it all by eye and got all his falls perfect not bad on a sloping drive.:thumbsup:

Back