Can't go any further on my mods...yet

Learjett

Donating Member
Registered
Well, I'm right in the middle of my winter mods and now I'm stuck waiting on stuff to arrive.  I've run Charles at StreetnTrack ragged I'm sure... getting all the stuff I've ordered from him and it's takin' awhile.  In the meantime I'm getting bored!!!

Tonight I went ahead and did my airbox mod... one less thing to do when my Hindle gets here.... no, I didn't put a fancy plug back in the thing but just sealed the old flapper valve back in the hole.

IMG_1712.jpg

While I was doing the airbox, I discovered a new use for small hefty freezer bags.  In order to keep stuff out of the stacks, just put a bag on the thing and zip it shut!  It's not a perfect seal but it works rather well.  Boredom breeds innovation I guess.

IMG_1716.jpg

Here my trusty steed waits patiently for her Hindle, gears, brake lines, pads, engine ice, EK-ZZZ, GIPro, and a bunch of stuff that I can't remember till it gets here.

IMG_1719.jpg

I have a new Busa prayer too because of the boredom waiting.  It goes like this:  "Dear God, please let all my stuff come soon so I won't have time to sit around and become further stricken with the desire to do something stupid like order a TURBO!!!" ...AMEN

IMG_1721.jpg

I know how you feel, I'm waiting on a bunch of parts as well! I cant take it anymore, I need to be modding or I'll go crazy
pissed.gif

jump9.gif

AHHH, go ahead and order the turbo, ya know that you want it.  
biggrin.gif
 By the way, when you are finished with yours if you get bored I will swap bikes with you for a while and you can mod mine out.    
jump9.gif
 Just joking, You have helped me enough with those magnicficant YOSH RS3s.  Thanks Bob.  

Tim  
smile.gif

mannn i hate waiting, thats why i now order parts only if in stock!

dam cyclecat rearsets!

Yep, feel your pain. Still waiting on brake lines from Charles also...

I think we all know what your goin through. It took 6 weeks to get my chrome parts, and I'm still waiting for painted panels. In the meantime, I can't stop lookin for the next mod!

EVENTHOUGH IM NOT DOIN THE MODS, IM TAKIN MY BIKE TO THE SHOP TO GET SOME WORK DONE ON HER. THE ONLY PROLLEM IS THE 20 IONCHES OF SNOW AND THE FACT THAT MY TRAILER IS STORED OUT IN MY BACK YARD. NOW I GOTTA WAIT FOR THE SNOW TO MELT AND THE HARD TO DRY UP SOMEWHAT BEFORE I CAN GET ANYTHING DONE. TEARING UP THE YARD JUST ISNT AN OPTION.......

BOO MOTHER NATURE BOO!!!!!

I COULD POSSIBLY BE ONE OF THE MOST IMPATIENT PEOPLE EVER!!!!

GOOD LUCK WITH THE MODS!!!

Back