Can't connect to my pciii usb

rrookey

Donating Member
Registered
So I spend all day installing a Yoshi RS-3, muzzy fan, and PCIII after all the work I can;t connect to the PCIII with my laptop!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
looks like I am going to miss tomorrows ride trying to figure this out!~

No USB port or what?
rock.gif

If worse comes to worse and you need to ride today. Disconnect the PCIII and the Battery. Leave the PCIII disconnected. Re-connect the battery and start your bike. The bikes computer re-map using the new cofiguration with the new Exhaust. Leave the PCIII disconnected. This will not be the best map but will allow you to ride today and you can figure out the PCIII issue later.

Remember to let the bike warm up and then check you idle. If it is not around 1100 to 1200 rpm adjust it. Adjuster is under the tank, Right hand side (facing forward).

Thanks All.
I got it to connect this morning
biggrin.gif
I loaded the maps from Power Commander but I am not thrilled with the way it reacts, I went full Yoshi RS-3 and removed the PAIR valve, have not touched the air box yet.... but she is running better then stock..... anybody know where I can get maps for 2006 models and not 2002 Thanks all:O

are you talking about the airbox mod or are you saying you did not block off the stuff under the airbox and carb.

hogger...

The Yoshi maps are too lean. Try the Akrapovic map and don't be afraid to experiment...just keep a copy of your "last known good" map on your laptop.

Back