Cant believe this butt-whooping...

ibified

Registered
Anyone watching the Saints/Cards game? The Cards look SO out of their element here...I almost feel sorry for them.

Just keep clicking you heels together saying theres no place like home...theres no place like home.

I picked St. Louis to go forward so it just ain't working for me either!

If the Colts can make it the the Super Bowl they better put up more than 20 points if they want to beat the WHO DAT's. Don't think they will make it though, the Chargers will bring the pain on the Colts.

Ravens play tough d not easy put up points on.N.O NOR ChARGERS WILL score much against Indy d.Dont matter whos next .I dont think chargers will get past jets.

Colts are going superbowl dont really matter who we play next.Im willing put my membership this site on it.

Last edited:
Ravens play tough d not easy put up points on.N.O NOR ChARGERS WILL score much against Indy d.Dont matter whos next .I dont think chargers will get past jets.

Colts are going superbowl dont really matter who we play next.Im willing put my membership this site on it.

Saints will crush the Colts. If the Colts can make it. The Colts can't score points, hell the Ravens held them to 20 points. Saints are the highest scoring team in the NFL. We will see next week if the Colts will be going to meet up with the WHO DAT's.:cheerleader:

HMM YOU THINK ITS EASY SCORE POINTS ON RAY lEWIS+THE RAVENS?
COLTS will crush the SAINTS . If the SAINTS can make it.
CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT i THINK SAINTS GOTTA BEAT THE OLD GUY+THE VIKES BEFORE THEY GET PLAY the COLTS:whistle:

Wow chargers only 7 points 1st 1/2 on the jets.:whistle:
Colts scored 15 on them 1st 1/2 before they pulled up the gear.:whistle:

sports_230.gif

Close game enjoy the rest of it.

Last edited:
Back