Can't Believe It's Been 6 Years Since The Man Trip

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
We had 3 incredible trips that year, the last one was the best and was a ton of fun... Was going through some pics and thought I would share some of the money shots we took every day...

4-0.png

4-2.png

4-7.png

4-9.png

5-2.png

6-1.png

8-0.png

9-1.png

9-4.png

13-0.png

image.jpeg

Nice pics. We even stopped in some of the same places. I go to Glacier NP at least once a year. I love that place. Spectacular views from those mountain tops and NW Montana has some of the best tree lined two lanes in the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing pics.!!! Thanks for sharing! All these places are on my bucket list. I keep a list of sites I would like to see in the USA. I wish I was closer though, it's a hell of a ride from SW Florida.

View attachment 1576136

Nice pics. We even stopped in some of the same places. I go to Glacier NP at least once a year. I love that place. Spectacular views from those mountain tops and NW Montana has some of the best tree lined two lanes in the country.

Glacier National Park is magical, it's almost like going back in time with all of the vegetation and fog when we were there..

Amazing pics.!!! Thanks for sharing! All these places are on my bucket list. I keep a list of sites I would like to see in the USA. I wish I was closer though, it's a hell of a ride from SW Florida.

We did just shy of 7500 miles on that trip and every minute was incredible. Bear Tooth Pass, Yellowstone, Sierra Nevada's, Rocky Mountains, Northern Cascades, Grand Tetons we rode a lot!

Back