Can't believe it!

(Black Bird Killer @ Sep. 12 2006,18:10) Nice, but the reflectors are almost as gay as Rusty Wallace
poke.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Welcome R.
beerchug.gif

... and his helmet doesn't match his bike at all. "fashion police! fashion police!"

Welcome Rob...there's no FAQ for questions like that because, to be honest, nearly every question about the Busa comes with everyone's own opinion...there's an entire forum related to Busa problems, forums for maintenance and mods, etc plus the SEARCH feature is useful...or, just ask...
smile.gif

87 octane is just fine in case it hasn't been said enough...
tounge.gif

Welcome to the org and I'll be the one deleting said pics of the girlfriend nekkid on your Busa...nice to meet you...
wink.gif

The better stuff will work ok and get you a mile or so more, but not worth it! Seems to like the reg. BTW i think the PEW modulator on that yr was a 32 not a 33.
all_coholic.gif
super.gif

What other kinds of questions do you have? [/Quote]

I have one,I have one... **Hand waving in air**

What's a TRE?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Welcome to the madness!!

laugh.gif

Welcome my friend!! Have fun with your new toy!! The search button up top is great for finding out TONS and TONS of info!! The info here you couldn't put a price tag on along with the knowledge and great conversation!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Welcome to our world. Not post some pics before you are forgotten about.

(VaBusa @ Sep. 13 2006,07:56) Welcome Rob...there's no FAQ for questions like that because, to be honest, nearly every question about the Busa comes with everyone's own opinion...there's an entire forum related to Busa problems, forums for maintenance and mods, etc plus the SEARCH feature is useful...or, just ask...
smile.gif

tounge.gif

Welcome to the org and I'll be the one deleting said pics of the girlfriend nekkid on your Busa...nice to meet you...  
wink.gif
But it took, like, half an hour to convince her to take off her clothes and get on the damn bike.
cool.gif

(Robster @ Sep. 13 2006,12:15)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 13 2006,07:56) Welcome Rob...there's no FAQ for questions like that because, to be honest, nearly every question about the Busa comes with everyone's own opinion...there's an entire forum related to Busa problems, forums for maintenance and mods, etc plus the SEARCH feature is useful...or, just ask...
smile.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif
But it took, like, half an hour to convince her to take off her clothes and get on the damn bike.  
cool.gif
laugh.gif
Trust me, you don't want to put 'em up...guys here right click/save as faster than the Busa, then after I whack the pics, they'll hound you for days to email 'em to them...

smileyexhibit.gif

I put 93 in the day I picked it up, posted here, been using 87 ever since. It truly runs better, well mine does anyway.

(VaBusa @ Sep. 13 2006,12:17)
smile.gif

wink.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif
  Trust me, you don't want to put 'em up...guys here right click/save as faster than the Busa, then after I whack the pics, they'll hound you for days to email 'em to them...

Va...That is not a nice way to welcome someone. Common, let the guy post his pictures. He is just proud of her?

Robster - Since I am such a nice guy. Let me welcome you here by kindly accepting naked pictures of your girlfriend. You can email all you want to me...
ukliam3.gif

And to the rest of you. Let's all show this new Busa owner what great people we are by letting him email us naked pictures of his girlfriend.

(Shanling @ Sep. 16 2006,10:05)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 13 2006,12:17)
smile.gif

wink.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

Va...That is not a nice way to welcome someone. Common, let the guy post his pictures. He is just proud of her?

Robster - Since I am such a nice guy. Let me welcome you here by kindly accepting naked pictures of your girlfriend. You can email all you want to me...
ukliam3.gif

And to the rest of you. Let's all show this new Busa owner what great people we are by letting him email us naked pictures of his girlfriend.
LMAO!
I'm with him, just email me some pics so she doesn't feel bad. I know I won't!

(Robster @ Sep. 13 2006,23:15)
smile.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif
cool.gif
Feel free to post (send) the pics here: devil_dog5150@yahoo.com
wink.gif

wink.gif

Back