Canelo vs. Jacobs.... u guys know the drill

ali123

Banned
who do ya like and why? Is Canelo the real deal? Is danny Jacobs TRULY the magic man? Tell me what ya think and later on... ill tell you what I KNOW.

Canelo is the real deal. If Jacobs has any magic, he better use the misdirection to stay clear of the power shots.

Last edited:
Camelot is the real deal. If Jacobs has any magic, he better use the misdirection to stay clear of the power shots.
does he survive the beating???? Jacobs that is?.. lets say if the over/under was 8.5 rounds... u think he gets to danny ribs often enough to make the magic man touch the deck? does lateral movement play a role here...… good legs? KILL THE BODY and the legs will follow?

Canelo will knock out Jacobs in the 7th round. What say you?
not yet..… haven't watched any tape yet.... the trick here is to waqtch Jacobs last three fights..... COUNT THE BODY SHOTS... body shots that he TOOK.... see if he averages about the same number of shots taken... THEN ask ureself a question.... CAN JACOBS take canelos body shots(calculated average) for 12 rounds? lots of things to look for.. BUT START here... I got about 20 hours of tape to watch..... I will return with a sound prediction

plus/minus numbers... in boxing are very important with a volume puncher…… trying to get some conversation going and show that a lot of this sport is a science......

not yet..… haven't watched any tape yet.... the trick here is to waqtch Jacobs last three fights..... COUNT THE BODY SHOTS... body shots that he TOOK.... see if he averages about the same number of shots taken... THEN ask ureself a question.... CAN JACOBS take canelos body shots(calculated average) for 12 rounds? lots of things to look for.. BUT START here... I got about 20 hours of tape to watch..... I will return with a sound prediction

I haven’t watched any tape yet either. Matter of fact, I haven’t even googled to see who either of these guys are. I don’t follow boxing so I just picked one of them and started talking out my ass. Your plan sounds more likely to lead to a successful prediction. That being said, I’m still pretty confident in my pick.

I haven’t watched any tape yet either. Matter of fact, I haven’t even googled to see who either of these guys are. I don’t follow boxing so I just picked one of them and started talking out my ass. Your plan sounds more likely to lead to a successful prediction. That being said, I’m still pretty confident in my pick.
LOLOLOL..... roll the dice..... I get it.... just check my thread here... watch the fight… and keep comin back.... this stuff is kinda fun and engaging if u like the sport... I love it.

ok... here it is... for the record.... Jacobs.... recently went 12 rounds with the MONSTER GOLOVKIN..... so did Canelo.... canelo looked much better than Jacobs did.... Jacobs is a tough durable fighter that has won multiple amateur championships... as Canelo is tough as nails.... Jacobs has one knockout on his record(BUT that was right before he found out he had cancer)… THE IMPORTANT part here is history..... Canelo hasn't looked BLAZING in a long time.... since he jumped weight and became a superstar.. canelo biggest wins were trout /Mayweather/Lara/Cotto/ Golovkin…. allllllllllllllllll decision wins...…. no knockouts........ I started to watch tape on canelo versus the big boys and decided its not even necessary.... canelo is a natural welterweight fighting above his natural weight so he struggles to stop THESE guys...……. Even though he just signed a 365 MILLION dollar DAZN contract.... I think he isn't getting lazy and comfy just yet...…….. I SAY CANELO WINS by 12 ROUND UNANIMOUS DECISION.... ROLL THE DICE and hope nobody blows out a knee and nobody gets a bad cut that forces a stoppage...………... 12 round unanimous decision going canelos way.

Last edited:
ok... here it is... for the record.... Jacobs.... recently went 12 rounds with the MONSTER GOLOVKIN..... so did Canelo.... canelo looked much better than Jacobs did.... Jacobs is a tough durable fighter that has won multiple amateur championships... as Canelo is tough as nails.... Jacobs has one knockout on his record(BUT that was right before he found out he had cancer)… THE IMPORTANT part here is history..... Canelo hasn't looked BLAZING in a long time.... since he jumped weight and became a superstar.. canelo biggest wins were trout /Mayweather/Lara/Cotto/ Golovkin…. allllllllllllllllll decision wins...…. no knockouts........ I started to watch tape on canelo versus the big boys and decided its not even necessary.... canelo is a natural welterweight fighting above his natural weight so he struggles to stop THESE guys...……. Even though he just signed a 365 MILLION dollar DAZN contract.... I think he isn't getting lazy and comfy just yet...…….. I SAY CANELO WINS by 12 ROUND UNANIMOUS DECISION.... ROLL THE DICE and hope nobody blows out a knee and nobody gets a bad cut that forces a stoppage...………... 12 round unanimous decision going canelos way.
Canelo lost to Mayweather...his only loss as a professional. I like Canelo in a tough fight.

We said the same thing...Canelo by Unanimous decision. A wins a win.
Hurd vs J Rock?
I dunno.… a tough fight in my mind could be a split decision..... in these contests.. with canelo being such a favorite.... ya gotta specify

Back