Candy Store

det45

Registered
Man!!! I didn't know there was so much aftermarket stuff for the Busa! I don't know where to start with my 09 Busa.....All the modified bikes I've seen on the web site are awesome! Where do I start? :cheerleader: :thumbsup: :laugh:

With our sponsors. :welcome:

What he said :goodidea: Honestly....too many mods in general to even start. Just keep researching and you'll find yourself sucked into the Busa world like the rest of us. You'll eventually find out where yo want to start.

:welcome: !!!

Pick out what you like (performance or cosmetic) and contact the sponsors!

Come to a MnG this summer and look at all what some of these guys and gals have done. It's awesome! Everyone of them will talk to you about what they have done and you will get a feel for what ya want. Have fun and :welcome: to the "only" .ORG!

The first mod I did to my '09 was the "Invisible Shield". Protects from debris kicked up on the road and seals the stickers.
I do not know if the sponsors do this but if you decide to do it, make it fast before you get nicks, not after.
Bubba

My first mod was a gear indicator, but you've already got one of those. Many people say HIDs are the best mod they've done.

:whistle:

side.JPG

grimassembledsmall.jpg

AMYBUSApics_038.jpg

post-6-49140-customer_bikes_002__Medium_.jpg

Mods to do!

Exhaust system to loose the weight and gain power.
Some sort of PC5, Bazzaz, or other to tune it.
Windscreen like Puig! Zero gravity
Speedohealer to correct speedo, especaily if you do a gear changed.
and quite a bit more for starters

Back