Candy chrome.

Scipione420

Registered
Anyone know where i can get a good price on candy chrome wheels? I havnt found many sites.
beerchug.gif

I have a guy that does all my coating that can do candy transparents over chrome base that would give you your "candy chrome". I have seen samples that he has done for my wheels and it will be a winter/new tire time mod. Let me know if you have more interest and I can get some pics for you.

I have a set of sand blasted stock rims for sale and ready to ship... Both rims and hub assembly. They should still have the bearings and spacers too..

They are in NH with GIXERHP.  I'll see if I can have him snap some shots...  They are 03's, they were solid black, blasted once and we had them PC'd red to match my bike, they F'd up they color and were reblasted...

i never thought of the candy over the chrome that sounds pretty sick how much would somethingl like that cost to have done because i was just thinking of polishing the lip and painting the spokes 07 blue but that would be even better any estimates???

Paint will not stick over real chrome. Powered coating is a option, but like paints needs a roughed surface to properly stick. What i can do is smooth out the wheel by sanding and using a primer surfacer to flatten it out. Then spray that candy chrome paint on it then clear, giving a high grade finish that will last. Then if wanted polish the wheel lips out.

hey dolilind give me a number cause im trying to play with my options and to know what figure that i need to save up for

Back