Canadian trouble for noisy bikers

Hahaha guy on bike did a wheelie and passed by at 103db :)

The one truck that was in violation I did not even hear on the video?

well I dont think it will ever happen here... right now there isnt a law for that.. on the otherside in ontario we had photo radar banned..my two cents

any edmonton org member want to pay Mark Nesdoly a visit lol. that sucks. fun police are out. If a loud bike woke up his daughter than call the police not invent some BS that is a cash cow. Alberta is all about the photo radar and red light cameras.

I'm hoping Iowa adopts the photo radar ban. I hate those damn things. I haven't gotten a ticket from them, but when I hear multiple occasions where cops turn on their lights and drive through them just to go through and not wait themselves. Only to get ticketed and not punished for it, is completely bs in my opinion.

I know a friend of a friend ;) who is a cop. If the cop car is speeding thru a photorader like Phrogg said they have to have their lights on but always have to document what call they where going to and why they where speeding, thats where I live. BUT a cop in town caught the photo rader van speeding in town and he pulled them over and the staff sargent told the cop to let him go. thats bull****. Here the cops HATE photo rader, their christmas partys are even seperate lol.. everyone hates them, cash cow.

guessing we could sell the noise snare to the americans,,, i hear those guys buy anything...:laugh:

Good thing I kept my stock pipes, here we go again another law. Not too long ago they wanted to ban us from taking kids for a ride on our bikes (made sense for some dudes I saw) but this new one is BS. Sorry to use harsh letters :laugh:

PS. Is there a way to silence my yoshi? Think I saw something like a silencer a while back

I'm torn... I truly hate the noise generated by the weekend warrior on his/her open-piped cruiser but adore the sound of a Yosh-equipped sportbike. Can't we just ban Harleys? :poke:

Just another way to collect "taxes". Seems like it would be easy to beat though - I mean seriously, how can they say with certainty the noise measured was you? In the video, the camera was on a street lined with buildings made from hard reflective surfaces, could have been an echo. Not to mention the readings can't be accurate, because you can't compensate for every variable in an outside environment. SPL's would be completely different measuring the same car on that city street than it would be on a country road in a corn field.

I dont think it has anything to do with collecting more taxes. I wish there was one of those in front of my house. Harleys that ride up my street make me want to tie a rope across the street.:banghead: a Harley is just obnoxious ALL the time. our bikes or similar ones are only noisy when the RPM's are high.

i hope the give the idiot, Mark Nesdoly, that invented this garbage a ticket every time he cuts the grass for making to much noise.

super_nerd_18.jpg

well I dont think it will ever happen here... right now there isnt a law for that.. on the otherside in ontario we had photo radar banned..my two cents
There is in Montreal, I have a freind that lives there. He said people are getting pulled over a lot for being to loud. Cars and bikes.He is worried because he has my old cobra replica with a 427 and side pipes.

theres a law for it in edmonton, and because of it some charity rides dont even come to town anymore, the other riders from edmonton on here(i know theres atleast one) can back me up on how stupid the law is, as the councillor that pushed for it (jane batty) also tried to make it so emergency vehicles had to have quiet sirens for night time.....:banghead: some laws are so dumb.... and now this thing, with the speed on green red light cameras..... maybe ill just have to stick to the higways from now on.... oh, and the speed laws in british columbia... if youre busted doing 40kmh over the limit, your vehicle is impounded for a week on the spot, no questions asked, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.....:banghead::banghead: maybe ill put some dirtbike tires on the bus and stick to off highway use only.....

Back