Donating Member
Registered
Any Formula 1 fans out there?

You gotta love these things.

Love those RED cars!!
sigh.gif
   But the wife was a big Mika fan which then turned into a Kimi fan . So as you can imagine ...we have some spirited discussions around the supper table. Going to Indy again  in Sept for the USGP. But then again anything  that  turns gasoline into noise and goes scaryfast till $h!te starts to fall off is cool to me.  
thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Oh yeah...12:30 pm EDT(my time) pre-race on SpeedTV. Tonight ,8:00Pm is "Tradin' Paint"(SpeedTV). Repaly of last Wednesdays ride swap between Gordon and Montoya. (I think Gordon got the best end of that deal drivin the Williams )on the IMS road course.

Good stuff to watch, but the MotoGP Race is on at 4PM EDT.
smile.gif
Oh hell yeah, cannot forget that... I am loving the new rules and motors in Moto-GP. Finally it is a little bit relevant. V-5's inline 3s, V-fours, inline fours, and who knows what is coming. Good stuff.

Love those RED cars!!
sigh.gif
   But the wife was a big Mika fan which then turned into a Kimi fan . So as you can imagine ...we have some spirited discussions around the supper table. Going to Indy again  in Sept for the USGP. But then again anything  that  turns gasoline into noise and goes scaryfast till $h!te starts to fall off is cool to me.  
thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif
It may not be popular but I really want to see Micheal Schumacher win another championship. Good for Ferrarri, good for F1, good for Schuwey...

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

OK Schumacher Brothers 1st and 2nd, Micheal and Ralf, followed my Juan Pablo Montoya.

Good Race, nice looking day in Canada.

The red was out today, and Capi did a good job.
I had the chance to see the ducats in french moto gp (not for long) and it's really something incredible and the sound is great ... Heavy Metal for sure.
smile.gif

And it's good for the race !!!

Back