Canadian Care Package

Skydyvyr

Registered
Got a package in the mail from some ole bastid in Canaduh:

2013-08-28 15.50.49.jpg

Thanks Rubb, you rock!!! (no matter what other people might be muttering about you under their breath :laugh:)

--Sky

2013-08-28 15.50.49.jpg

those are nice ! I've been thinking about getting the same ones .

Hahaha somehow I don't think she's muttering under her breath. Screaming at the top of her lungs is more like it.

Does anyone have an exploded pic of the hardware to install these? The large hole has a grommet and a sleeve but the small hole has nothing. Is there a sleeve or spacer that should go in/under/around the small hole, or does the bolt just go through the small hole into the chassis? It seems like there should be a washer or grommet there as well.

--Sky

Does anyone have an exploded pic of the hardware to install these? The large hole has a grommet and a sleeve but the small hole has nothing. Is there a sleeve or spacer that should go in/under/around the small hole, or does the bolt just go through the small hole into the chassis? It seems like there should be a washer or grommet there as well.

--Sky

No,just a bolt and washer for the small hole.

mounts just like the grab bar you don't use. Rubber and spacer in the big hole and just a bolt in the back one. Hey wait a min I can just go look on my gen 2 in the garage to make sure..............

Back