Can You Take Brake/Clutch Levers Apart?

InfiniteReality

Registered
Just picked mine up from being powdercoated and the arrows that point to the number on the adjuster are upside down and the adjusters aren't powdercoated. Assuming they pulled it all apart to powdercoat and if I can just take it apart myself easily instead of bringing it back?

THANKS!

You just need to carefully press out the pin/bushing that holds it all together... Be careful us a nylon clamped vise as well as a gentle touch with a punch that fits exactly...

Coolness! I think I may just drop them off to do it. I'd rather them be responsible, especially since I already paid them to powdercoat it.
smile.gif

THANKS!

A local place did the work. Did all 6 of my grills, G2 plate mount and brake/clutch levers gloss black and the 2 tail grills in silver. Did it all plus prep for $50.
smile.gif

(BiG-T @ Sep. 12 2006,22:03) Pics please sir!
I just dropped them off right before they closed. I know I could have probably easily have done it but it's only 1/4 mile from where I work and I paid them for it anyways. Less time in this humidity I'll have to spend.
smile.gif
I'll pick them back up at lunch.

I'll post some pics of everything tonight or tomorrow. I epoxied the front grills last night and ran out of epoxy for the tail ones.
sad.gif
And apparently wal-mart doesn't stay open 24/7 STILL after Rita came through almost a year ago!

(InfiniteReality @ Sep. 12 2006,21:41) A local place did the work.  Did all 6 of my grills, G2 plate mount and brake/clutch levers gloss black and the 2 tail grills in silver.  Did it all plus prep for $50.
smile.gif
Man I need to raise my prices.
laugh.gif

I thought it to be a decent price, at least that's what I expected... What would you have charged?

While on topic, just curious but about what would it cost to get a frame done? Been thinking of going black, maybe this winter.

Back