Can You Really Blame Israel?

palestinan_map.jpg
settlements_map_eng.jpg
The Magnes Zionist: Are West Bank Settlements Illegal? According to Rightwing Zionist Lawyers, No; According to Every Other Legal Expert In the World, Yes

Israel has most of that land cause they kicked the Arab's ass'es for it. land has been faught for and taken for thousands of years. Israel will continue to fight.

Israel hasnt even scratched the surface as to what they could do against those cowards launching rockets into civilian neighborhoods. Egypt is not going to come to aid of anyone on the Gaza Strip. their not risking billions of dollars from US aid. that would be political and economical suicide.

the country with the strongest military will prevail period. its been that way for 1000's of years now. Isreal has many if not most of the high speed long range guided missles that we have here that could take out the entire Gaza Strip in probably 6 hours. but they wont cause the rest of the world would think that's excessive. they also have some of the best fighter pilots on earth.

but you can bet if the Hamas had those high speed weapons they would be launching them already. thats the real difference between Israel and Hamas and its supporters.

All I know is there is one thing for sure, palestinians would have had their own state a decade ago if they had disavowed violence, reeled in their radicals and peace with Israel a la the brits and the IRA....

as much as the middle eastern countries hate the jews none of them are going to put their neck's on the line for a bounch admitted terroists like hamas. the Iranians hate the jews as much as anyone else and are a little crazy but not stupid.

the palestinians aint getten help from anyone. at least not on the surface. of course the weapons over there either came from Iran or Egypt but thats like going hunting for grizzly bear with a BB gun....:whistle: all ur gonna do is piss him off.

so as long as they continue to launch rockets into civilian neighborhoods from cilvilian neighborhoods their only killing their own people with their own stupidity. that's one of the pit falls of electing a terroist organization to run ur country....:moon:

(2) of the worlds most notorious terroist organizations are based out of Palestine. hamas and the PIJ. no country is going to war supporting a terroist organization so WWIII aint happening.

One mans terrorist is another's freedom fighter.
Like I said Brett, I challenge you to go live under those conditions.
See how you feel when an innocent family member is killed in an aerial attack.
The entire world had turned their back on the Palestinians long before Hamas came around.

That is no justification for random rocket attacks only once again showing you the other side of the coin.

When the ones oppressing you starve your children almost to death and the only org capable of getting them milk is this said terrorist org you'll take it from them.

m.guardian.co.uk

Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child

If that was your daughter I bet you'd feel different.

Saiid when you put your rocket launchers in schoolyards and headquarters in hospitals you get what u get.

One mans terrorist is another's freedom fighter.
Like I said Brett, I challenge you to go live under those conditions.
See how you feel when an innocent family member is killed in an aerial attack.
The entire world had turned their back on the Palestinians long before Hamas came around.

That is no justification for random rocket attacks only once again showing you the other side of the coin.

When the ones oppressing you starve your children almost to death and the only org capable of getting them milk is this said terrorist org you'll take it from them.

m.guardian.co.uk

Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child

If that was your daughter I bet you'd feel different.
listen, over the last (7) years since Israel vacated the Gaza Strip there has been a heated battle between those on the Gaza Strip and Israel. and there has been many seize fires take place in that time. when there is a sieze fire who is the first to start launching rockets at who? its not Israel. so I dont follow what you mean by saying that you challenge me to live in those conditions. what the hell does that have to do with anything????

there are many people around the world that live in far worse conditions then those living in Gaza. but I dont see them strapping bombs to themselves and getting on buses and blowing themselves up. that's COWARDLY!

are the terroists from 9/11 justified in their actions because they didnt like their living conditions or who the US supported? that's absurd. I know you have more brains then that. poverty is not an excuse for terroism. in 2006 Hamas was elected which proves that the majority of citizens there support terroism (or should I say terroism of the jewish ppl). the stronger Hamas gets the weaker the good people of Palestine become. its a vacum.

you cannot make deals with a terroist organization. no civilized country on earth makes deals with terroists. you dont make deals with terroists you KILL them cause they dont want to make deals. they have said it over and over that they will not stop till all Israeli citizens are dead.

what do you expect Israel to do? just abandon their country and give it over to a terroist organization cause they feel that the land is rightfully theirs? not happening! and they are too stupid to realize that then they will continue to die period. sad I agree but a fact.

you keep saying innocent familes being killed by aerial attacks. that's nonsense. when you launch rockets from hospitals, schools and other civilian establishments in one of the most densly populated areas on earth you have to expect civilians to be killed as a result because the other side will be targeting those areas to stop the rockets from launching. their killing their own people when they chose to do that and they know it and then refer to babies and whoever else they have nominated to be a marters:whistle: without their approval. cause that's essentially what they are doing while they hide in the bunkers that are designed for women and children. again COWARDS!

Israel knows exactly where the rockets come from and strike back the same area where the rocket was launced from. its a common military strategy that is done in any war and common sense actually so to post a link to a child being killed from retaliation is comical at best. there shooting 200-300 rockets a DAY at Israel. A DAY!

Israel cut off access from the Gaza strip with a blockade when they decided to board buses and start blowing themselves up as marters:whistle:. there is nothing noble about blowing urself up and others around you. its a cowardly act just as it was when terroists boarded planes and crashed into the twin towers. and untill other Arab's around the world start putting pressure of them the fire will continue to be fueled.

when you wage a war against another country yes children, women and many other innocent people will die. thats what happens when you go to war. when we attacked Iraq there were many children that were killed but I dont see protesting against that.

so what is ur solution? should Israel just get up and leave the country they have built since 1947? Hamas and the PIJ on the Gaza Strip as well as those from Egypt, Jordan and Iran especially have no interest in a two state solution. that's a bounch of BS and you know it. they simply want to see every Jew on earth die just like Hitler did.

Israel is targeting terroists. Hamas and the rest of the terroists are targeting civilans cause Israel is not run by terroists unlike the leaders of Gaza.

I think its disturbing when a child is killed. but I think its even more disturbing when an entire group of people are killed which is exactly what the Arab's in that part of the world pray for.

Brett I have not defended Hamas nor do I sympathize with them, only the people living under their rule that suffer the most. I have not denied Israel the right to self defense either. From my first post I have said its a chicken and an egg situation with bombings and rockets not being the answer to anything. I do not disagree with most of what you say either.

Only to point out violence begets violence.

Israel extra-judicially executes Ahmed Jabari in Gaza

It is a cycle we will live with and our children will live with for a long time. There are other things more imp here at home we should be worried about.

what goes on in the middle east has a direct impact on all of us here cause instability there will cause oil prices to sky rocket. and when Israel strikes back at terroists in Gaza promoting terror in Israel its NOT an execution. its self defense.

so when Hamas launches rockets into civilian neighborhoods in Israel killing civilians its considered war but when Israel strikes back in defense its considered an execution? where do you get this stuff from? this is the kind of propoganda BS seen on Aljazeera.:whistle:

All I said was violence begets violence. And at this stage it's impossible for anyone to remember who fired first or who killed who first.

I watch Aljazeera a lot when traveling outside the US (little over half the year), they are as factual if not more so on most of their programming than the MSM here. Way off the reservation when it comes to happenings with the Jews/Terrorism but on most other things they are pretty straight forward and better than our MSM. When I was born (63) the Arabs were fighting with the Jews, when I die the Arabs will be fighting with the Jews, this is like the sun coming up and setting, it will always be. Only issue I have is when they fk with us then I am okay nuking the whole dam region and anyone that complains about it.

what goes on in the middle east has a direct impact on all of us here cause instability there will cause oil prices to sky rocket. and when Israel strikes back at terroists in Gaza promoting terror in Israel its NOT an execution. its self defense.

so when Hamas launches rockets into civilian neighborhoods in Israel killing civilians its considered war but when Israel strikes back in defense its considered an execution? where do you get this stuff from? this is the kind of propoganda BS seen on Aljazeera.:whistle:

When I was born (63) the Arabs were fighting with the Jews, when I die the Arabs will be fighting with the Jews, this is like the sun coming up and setting, it will always be.
yea ur probably right. its like the hunger comercials from those starving in 3rd world countries. 50 years from now those comercials will still be playing. as far as reporting news around the world I would agree al jereera is fairly accurate. but not when reporting on Israel. their about as one-sided as FOX news is.:whistle:

Israel is looking for a long term solution. you can only push a country so far with cowardly rocket attacks before they reach their breaking point and carpet bomb the entire Gaza Strip without giving a chit what the rest of the world thinks.

does anyone really think we would care what the rest of the world thought if Mexico was launching rockets into civilian neighborhoods in southern Cali at a rate of over 10,000 rockets since 2002 killing 50+ ppl and injuring 100's? not a chance!

and lets call this what it is which is a HOLY WAR waged against Israel. and these wacko's are the ones giving them the weapons. 'Kill all Jews and annihilate Israel!' Iran's supreme leader lays out legal and religious justification for attack | Mail Online

I am okay giving Kali back to Mexico, they are as fkd up as Mexico and that's where they belong.

For both you and BB, weigh the point of view and position of the UK MSM, They hate Jews and Arabs, they revel watching conflict amongst their former colonies, including us. Don't ever forget this.

Back