can you name at least one?

b4thenite

Donating Member
Registered
Since there are abundant political discussion in this wonderful forum, I thought it'll be an interesting experiment. So, can you list at least one dissident group or a person in USA?
Posted via Mobile Device

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, James Madison.... you know, that whole lot. I'd watch out for those guys. :whistle:

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, James Madison.... you know, that whole lot. I'd watch out for those guys. :whistle:

They were the system under the colonial rule. They decided to govern themselves. I'd think they fall under the catagory of "revolutionaries".
Posted via Mobile Device

remember the movie sleepers, i think it was a great book b4 a great movie. brad pitt, kevin bacon, some hot woman with an accent, the dude from outbreak.

anyway the 2 killers are at the end of their bar when they hear a couple guys at the other end talking politics, then they tell the bartender to give them a drink and to cut that **** out, NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION, they say. of course they accept the drink and talk about something else. then the killers murder kevin bacon

Back