can you name at least one?

b4thenite

Donating Member
Registered
Since there are abundant political discussion in this wonderful forum, I thought it'll be an interesting experiment. So, can you list at least one dissident group or a person in USA?
Posted via Mobile Device

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, James Madison.... you know, that whole lot. I'd watch out for those guys. :whistle:

b4thenite

Donating Member
Registered
George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, James Madison.... you know, that whole lot. I'd watch out for those guys. :whistle:
They were the system under the colonial rule. They decided to govern themselves. I'd think they fall under the catagory of "revolutionaries".
Posted via Mobile Device

teamorion22

Registered
remember the movie sleepers, i think it was a great book b4 a great movie. brad pitt, kevin bacon, some hot woman with an accent, the dude from outbreak.

anyway the 2 killers are at the end of their bar when they hear a couple guys at the other end talking politics, then they tell the bartender to give them a drink and to cut that **** out, NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION, they say. of course they accept the drink and talk about something else. then the killers murder kevin bacon

Latest Bikes

Members recently online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Specialk8022