can you give cornering advice?

thanks orcale
thats about what kev (dude with rsv) told me to do also. its just easier said then done.
the visor was open so i can get air in there it was at least 80+ so i was sweating like crazy but i have no reason not to wear pants and to think i do have a pair of alpine stars

Yea money well spent if I had it...:(
I will save up for the track.
My leather pants were home (dumbazz) and yea I know better. But my pants are getting tighter and tighter so they kill me were it counts
laugh.gif

I will get new ones in the near future and will also get in to a track day sooner or later.
thanks keep it coming
Dang it!! I hate when leather pants shrink!!!!

wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Yea money well spent if I had it...:(
I will save up for the track.
My leather pants were home (dumbazz) and yea I know better. But my pants are getting tighter and tighter so they kill me were it counts
laugh.gif

I will get new ones in the near future and will also get in to a track day sooner or later.
thanks keep it coming
Dang it!! I hate when leather pants shrink!!!!

wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Add a HO-HO here and there and a big mac once in awhile and to top it off with dairy qeen treats and BAM! there you have it. the pants just shrink. Its amazing how that works.

Note this form....this is pretty much what you're looking to replicate when you go through a turn. I know the busa isn't a carving bike, but she can hold her own. Again, watch that speed when you lean her or you may have a low side.

Musings1.jpg

Ultimately, you want lean like THIS. Unfortunately, you'll never get that low on a busa. It's not you, it's just her design. But yeah...I think this is what we all ultimately visualize when we go through a turn. Stay safe, bro!

Saturday_Capirossi_RHF_1024.jpg

What Oracle said for the most part...

But First thing you should worry about is going fast enough to warrant hangin off your bike. No point in hanging off just for fashion...

Mostly though as Oracle mentioned you need to lead with your shoulder/chin more, Get your weight off your bars, and RELAX... You look pretty damned tight on that bike, you need to relax... It looks like your wrestling your Busa around a corner instead of working with it. Bring your elbows down and in, so when counter stearing your pushing the bar forward more than trying to push it down. This position will also force you to get your weight off them bars. Relaxing is the key though and looking way deep into your corners will help reduce your sense of speed and this will help you relax all through the corners...

Looks like good riding though man...

What Oracle said for the most part...

But First thing you should worry about is going fast enough to warrant hangin off your bike.  No point in hanging off just for fashion...

Mostly though as Oracle mentioned you need to lead with your shoulder/chin more, Get your weight off your bars, and RELAX...  You look pretty damned tight on that bike, you need to relax...  It looks like your wrestling your Busa around a corner instead of working with it.  Bring your elbows down and in, so when counter stearing your pushing the bar forward more than trying to push it down.  This position will also force you to get your weight off them bars.  Relaxing is the key though and looking way deep into your corners will help reduce your sense of speed and this will help you relax all through the corners...

Looks like good riding though man...
all good points.
thanks big R

gcal,

what kind of tires are ya running? I would definately factor that into your equation.

-Bill

was going to post my 2 cents, but the lads have pretty well summed up what you need to do and then some !! What an awesome community here !!

P.S. - get the pants !!!

Back