Can you feel the love here?

cache

Banned
In the voice and dimeaner(spelling) of the great Ace Ventura, thrusting pelvis and everything,....

In the time this board was down;
My wife and daughter were in Detroit, 2,000 miles away during Thanksgiving, even,
Forgot to take my medication for two days - needless to say everyone at work felt the wrath of my lack of family and medicine,
Did not have a 2nd home to go to when needed... dribble to some, but I have made this bbs my digi-home. Can you dig it?

Back to the topic, the board has been up less than a day now. Definitely feels all warm and fuzzy. Lots of members already relieved and making everyone that missed the board feel at ease. May be me rambling, but glad to have everyone back.

Gooniegoogle, and Happy Holidays!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

I agree 100%. I am very glad to see that the all mighty HAYABUSA.ORG has returned. Life just isn't the same without it.

Cache,

I said in another post I feel the love, but you stay on your bike and I'll stay on mine...Maybe you need to express that to Kerby...

sorry man, I feel it everywhere, just didn't know you had already stated it. guess we are really starting over again, eh? you mad at me and everything like before?

Was hoping just to get a bunch of members to respond in a positive "loving" way here, thats all.... sorry.
sad.gif

Yes I feel it!
It was like we're a family, I missed everyone.

Gooniegoogle!? "your wife's a Bigfoot Gus!" -Eddie Murphy

Great to be back. I was getting worried we weren't coming back. Then I had my blowout at sh.org... needed you guys then!!!

Salutations,

Doc
wink.gif

Hey Doc sorry to hear about your blow out over there. I must have missed that one. Just let them try something here.

Well being a firearms instructor I will say this.... If we miss ya alot its because 1.) we like ya a lot or,,,,,, 2.) our sights were off...
wink.gif

In the voice and dimeaner(spelling) of the great Ace Ventura, thrusting pelvis and everything,....

In the time this board was down;
My wife and daughter were in Detroit, 2,000 miles away during Thanksgiving, even,
Forgot to take my medication for two days - needless to say everyone at work felt the wrath of my lack of family and medicine,
Did not have a 2nd home to go to when needed... dribble to some, but I have made this bbs my digi-home. Can you dig it?

Back to the topic, the board has been up less than a day now. Definitely feels all warm and fuzzy. Lots of members already relieved and making everyone that missed the board feel at ease. May be me rambling, but glad to have everyone back.

Gooniegoogle, and Happy Holidays!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
Hey Cache,

Sounds like you need a hug. I'm sending you an electronic one (has to be electronic; nothin' personal but I'm just not that type of fella) You feel it? Alllllrighty then... Let's get back to the party.

Brian
tounge.gif

I FEEL THE LOVE

I FEEL THE LOVE

I FEEL THE LOVE

(kinda feel like barny should pop out and sing a song or something)

I would feel the love.. but I dunno..

You guys been gropin', rubbin, and touchin' all over the love here lately... It can't be overly sanitary at this point.

Back