Can you believe this?

i say its ridiculous and that person needs to be taken out in the middle of the woods and shot in both legs and left there

While nothing would justify what she says happened we are only hearing one side of the story.
There may be a red car out there with her foot print on the door cuz there's more to the story?

If not and it's the way she says than it's attempted murder and the driver should be charged accordingly.

While nothing would justify what she says happened we are only hearing one side of the story.
There may be a red car out there with her foot print on the door cuz there's more to the story?

If not and it's the way she says than it's attempted murder and the driver should be charged accordingly.

its pretty one sided, im sure she was 100% innocent :whistle:

either way to run someone off the road is pretty chicken shiz and they deserve what they get.

WTF is wrong with people.That person needs to be taken out and have the ever loving christ beat out of him.Anytime I am out with the fam or on the car by myself i am always looking for that asshat doing something dumb around any riders.

Sounds a bit fishy to me. If I pass a car and then they come up behiind me like that I am going to remember more than "it was a red car". It was a ford? or it was a late model such and such, etc. Also would you let a car roll up and touch you from behind? The people who responded to the story said the road was a 35 mph speed limit and double yellow lines, so that would probably make it an illegal pass but really unlikely someone would get pissed at getting passed at that speed. Could have happened the way she said but it just doesn't add up to me. If it did, I agree attempted murder but.......

Seems lots of people who cause motorcycle accidents run. That's a good reason to have full insurance. Both times i was knocked down by a car they ran. I was lucky on both cases to have witnesses but neither time the car was ID'd. So my insurance covered it including medical.

i would not say its made up...seen lots of stupid stuff going on out there

I am in Fl so I am use to this from cagers. Here if you are in the way they look you in the eye an have no trouble running you down. Not a crime here to do it just a traffic accident. "Here is your ticket you can be on your way now just step over that rider lying on the floor and have a nice day." :banghead::banghead:

She waved to the red car as she passed??? I don't do that with cars etc.

Then she let it get up close to her??? On a sport bike? Sounds like one of the best times to race to a police station :laugh:
Just get away from the jerk ASAP.

Isn't one of the rules to ride defensively?

I'm against what the car driver did - but it seems she could of avoided it more then she did.

Sad for her, hope she has a speedy recovery.

Sh!t happens though, the best thing to do is to know how to stay out of trouble. My sig says it all.

Was it actually a red pickup with an atv in the back?

(They might have thought she was doing something other than waving, especially if there had been a prior incident occur...where's the gopro? :laugh:)

Back