Can we talk fuel here?

Motonutz916

Registered
So carpenter racing in RCC turbo turned up my bike to 1625 CC at 311 horse. They suggest racing mr12 mixed with c16. (VP fuels) they suggest splitting the 50/50 mix of mr12 and c16 because the c16 is cheaper and it will carry my mr12 further. Others say just run it straight on mr12 which will double the cost. Obviously I'm going to listen to my engine builders however what are you guys racing?

Also just a general interest question I may have a problem with the motor so instead of going out and spending $500 on fuel right away will my bike start on pump gas? And will it run?

So carpenter racing in RCC turbo turned up my bike to 1625 CC at 311 horse. They suggest racing mr12 mixed with c16. (VP fuels) they suggest splitting the 50/50 mix of mr12 and c16 because the c16 is cheaper and it will carry my mr12 further. Others say just run it straight on mr12 which will double the cost. Obviously I'm going to listen to my engine builders however what are you guys racing?

Also just a general interest question I may have a problem with the motor so instead of going out and spending $500 on fuel right away will my bike start on pump gas? And will it run?
Hi. Yes it will start but if you push it hard it will go boom. Why not tune for C16 or Q16?

It's already tuned for the mr12 c16 mix but I had an issue bro terrible story someone stole both bikes in the truck and f****** crashed everything I mean they wrote everything off holyfuck I'm freaking out I'm just starting to get back into things and see if it's worth it. so yeah it sounds like I'll just start it if it starts then I'll go get my mr12 and she's 16 but thanks very much I really was curious about that

Hi. Yes it will start but if you push it hard it will go boom. Why not tune for C16 or Q16?
Yeah I did too in the bike with the mr12 and c-16. But there's a really shity story and I don't know how deep I want to get into it but the bike was stolen along with the other bike and the truck in the trailer quarter million dollars.everything was recovered was just trying to see if we can get everything running again

200.gif

Back