Can we please stop necroposting?

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
When I login the first place I go is 'New Posts'. I'm looking for current conversations and/or questions being asked.

Lately all I see are necroposts of threads that are years old with videos being attached. I block those videos because they only serve to annoy however the thread still comes up as recent.

Can we be good netizens and stop this practice? Please? It makes me not want to visit and after being here for 14 years that's a sad thing.

When I login the first place I go is 'New Posts'. I'm looking for current conversations and/or questions being asked.

Lately all I see are necroposts of threads that are years old with videos being attached. I block those videos because they only serve to annoy however the thread still comes up as recent.

Can we be good netizens and stop this practice? Please? It makes me not want to visit and after being here for 14 years that's a sad thing.

82AF7668-2A99-4F8A-A2F9-EA1A944594BF.jpeg

it always cracks me up when someone is soooooo sensitive that they actually say they wont come back here because of a few old threads being regurgitated..... DONT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF.... because the big shyt will kill ya! Red is part of the family and does a lot to keep the wheels moving when its slow around here.....

Back