Can we please stop necroposting?

Alright, well, glad you guys enjoy it so much. I'll just take my toys and go somewhere else.

It was fun while it lasted but there's not enough relevant activity to make it worth the annoyance anymore. Enjoy your youtubes.

FWIW, I blocked him ages ago yet the old threads still show up as new. For the newbs you might appreciate seeing old threads. I was here when they were first posted so it's not something I enjoy.

Alright, well, glad you guys enjoy it so much. I'll just take my toys and go somewhere else.

It was fun while it lasted but there's not enough relevant activity to make it worth the annoyance anymore. Enjoy your youtubes.

FWIW, I blocked him ages ago yet the old threads still show up as new. For the newbs you might appreciate seeing old threads. I was here when they were first posted so it's not something I enjoy.
I don't get how it's that much of an annoyance as they are all dated and not that hard to tell it's old and you still get the newest ones in the mix as well, and I hate to see anyone leave but I am one of those that wasn't here for the original postings and I do enjoy reading thru some of them and have been a few that were from you that I took the time ti raff thru. Sorry to see you leave over it.

Quite often but not always, the threads that are resurrected are informative for me since I've only been here for a few years and try to absorb as much knowledge as possible.

il_794xN.984854748_6fcz.jpg

I admit I kinda enjoy it lol. I get a little incite on some past stuff since I didnt get into the busa world till a couple years ago.
Far as the youtubes remember this one?:D:super:

I think the skinny guys on a dirt bike is way funnier but that's alright!

As far as necroposting, I sometimes do it when I have a question about something that already has an existing thread rather than starting a second thread. If an old one is short, why start another about the same thing? far as replies to posts made eight years ago, I have replied in earnest to them (sometimes spending a lot of time) overlooking the fact that the last reply has nothing to do with the topic. I'm more careful now. :laugh:

DONT LET THE SCREEN DOOR HIT U IN THE ASS ON THE WAY OUT.

I think the skinny guys on a dirt bike is way funnier but that's alright!

As far as necroposting, I sometimes do it when I have a question about something that already has an existing thread rather than starting a second thread. If an old one is short, why start another about the same thing? far as replies to posts made eight years ago, I have replied in earnest to them (sometimes spending a lot of time) overlooking the fact that the last reply has nothing to do with the topic. I'm more careful now. :laugh:

Are you talking about the original moto training video from way back?
I think thats one of the first vids I ever saw on the internet lol. Ebaums world, before youtube probably even existed

Dont let something so silly keep you away my friend.
Just remember to take a peek at the posted date of the thread and skip over it. When I'm online I try to always envision all of us sitting around the table as friends drinking and talking and having casual conversation.
Even though these bikes have been around awhile and nothing new on them the last several years, theres still constantly busa owners all over the world doing new stuff to them and finding new mods to do etc...so stick around :beerchug:

I'm sure his neighbours just love that guy......NOT!

Many of my neighbours don't even know I have a bike....when I ride in my neighbourhood, I keep a very low profile.

Back