Can we make the Thread/Thread starter heading for Womens Lair pink?

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Can we color their headings Pink?

Every time I click on one of the Womens Lair, I feel like I am walking into the womens restroom. :moon: :laugh:

I dont look at the forum title...I just use "new post" and start reading.

Can we color their headings Pink?

Every time I click on one of the Womens Lair, I feel like I am walking into the womens restroom. :moon: :laugh:

I dont look at the forum title...I just use "new post" and start reading.

I think you're trying to tell us something here...you're coming to terms with a deep dark secret perhaps? You like women's restrooms...I don't know :whistle:

They smell nicer.....mostly cleaner.....and there are women in them.....so yes I like them:cheerleader:

Just make sure you put the seat back down when you leave and I think everything will be ok!

:whistle:

I walked into a restroom a few years back and I was standing there all confused wondering why there were no standup urinals. Dee de dee

I too need that list of clean women's restrooms because I can't seem to locate them..LoL! I will tell you an embarrassing story about walking into the wrong one. Here at work I always have so much on the brain and am running a thousand miles a minute that I have 2 or 3 times run into the men's room! I open the door look around and notice it is different then it hits me all at once it is the MEN'S ROOM! I leave quickly and look around to make sure no one saw me! THANK GOD that when this has happened it has always been empty..no men! I would really fall over and die if someone had been in there.

Just a suggestion for the Ladies Lair....

I was visiting another forum and they have a ladies area as well. It had gotten to be that the men were really enjoying lending their opinion so they changed the rules.
1. Guys could only post IF they had something relevant to the topic to say. No asking for pics or dates...LoL! I don't think this site has that problem.
2. If a lady started the thread and put **NO MEN** in the headline then it meant absolutely no men posting.

Just and idea. I guess it wouldn't really be the ladies lair if we let the men post, but sometimes they have something good to say. :laugh: :laugh:

Back