Can we do it? Discuss like adults?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
So one of the things that we have not done lately is to have discussions about difficult topics... I wanted to ask you all if we thought we were up for some discussion without arguing or fighting, can we all agree to post without name calling or making accusations? Can we agree to disagree and try to persuade others by using our logic and not make it personal?

Is this possible? Are you guys up for it? If so I will post up the topic...

Cap

Doubt it!

I had and admin delete a thread after only 1 post was on it, I could see the topic spinning into the toilet with just 1 post. :laugh:

Hummmm Capt. I had the same thought about a week ago... I'm game..... What you're asking really isnt that difficult....

Theres NOTHING i do that people think is being an adult... :laugh: but when it comes to sensitive subjects, unless it really hits home i dont get too involved... So im sure i wont be a rebel riser!!

On a side note would it be in the general or random thoughts? I think if it happens maybe in a separate portion of forum.

I think it is important to discuss like grown adults issues that we have... Adult conversation is what has seperated the members of this forum from many other places on the Internet... I learn at least 10 new things each day, I would like to have people educate me on other viewpoints that I would have never come up with on my own.... As long as we can do it as civilized adults and not making attacks at a person for their viewpoint then we learn something... Right! It many not change your mind but maybe you can see the situation from someone else's perspective....

cap

I think it is important to discuss like grown adults issues that we have... Adult conversation is what has seperated the members of this forum from many other places on the Internet... I learn at least 10 new things each day, I would like to have people educate me on other viewpoints that I would have never come up with on my own.... As long as we can do it as civilized adults and not making attacks at a person for their viewpoint then we learn something... Right! It many not change your mind but maybe you can see the situation from someone else's perspective....

cap
I believe I have already...post about giving a ride to a girl carrying a child other than my own.(pregnant):bowdown:

Ready to open when you are Cap:laugh:

jfa2492l.jpg

Back