Can Someone Tell Me Where These Parts Go?

vipergts

Registered
I cannot identify them, thanks

IMAG6878.jpg

one goes on the right and the other on the left?...lol just kidding. doesnt go on a g1 bike... least ive never seen it. gotta be around the wheels someplace maybe.? cant wait to find out

I got them in a box of 08+ busa parts... they don't seem to be oem but can't figure out what they are for

Looks like accessory mounts that fasten on top of brake/clutch fluid reservoir mounts. Did I win the prize?

Those aren't specific to a Busa, but they look like they might be the mounting clamp halves for the brake and clutch cylinders

Looks like accessory mounts that fasten on top of brake/clutch fluid reservoir mounts. Did I win the prize?

I thought this too but the spacing is not correct. But even if it were, it doesn't make sense how the bolts are so I think we can rule this out.

Those aren't specific to a Busa, but they look like they might be the mounting clamp halves for the brake and clutch cylinders

Good guess too, but the spacing is way to large for this to be so on any clip on. Plus the way the inside groove is, I don't think it's meant for a bar. It looks like it's meant to mount on something flat (and screw in from the bottom) and protect during a crash...?

I don't think so based on the weird shape on one side. Plus they don't seem strong enough. Then again I haven't seen a strap down kit up close, I will check it out

Back