Can I Use This Kit

99hayabusa

Registered
Okay guys, Im looking to get a little more out of the bike for cheap i guess you could say. Im looking to get a PCIII, in the next couple of weeks and i was also thinking about hooking up the spray on the bike. I have a Nitrous Pro Flow kit that i used on a couple of my cars, with an NOS single fogger nozzle. The kit is a wet kit, and it is now jetted for an 85 shot. Would i be able to put this kit on the bike, by just simply buying the 1 lb bottle and rejetting it to a lesser shot, or do i have to buy a kit for a bike.

This kit originally came off of a 2000 corvette, which was being sprayed like a 150 shot. Then we put it on my friends S-10 xtreme and ran it with the 85 shot. Ran good until we broke the drive shaft. I tried it on my GTI VR6 ran very good.

Let me know what you guys think. The Nitrous solenoid is like twice the size of the fuel solenoid.

I am not the nitrous king, but you do not want to spray fuel into your air box, bad shizzle can happen.

Think how it was working on the vette, spraying fuel and nitrous into the inlet pipe and through the throttle body. On the busa you have four throttle bodies, one for each cylinder, to spray a wet shot you need use four foggers, one for each cylinder and place them where they are spraying fuel and nitrous directly into the cylinders.

You can however run a dry shot into the air box by using one nozzle, but only spraying nitrous not fuel. You will add more fuel by the use of such as a dynojet pc3usb to actually add more fuel with the stock fuel system to compensate for the n2o.

<!--EDIT|N2O5O
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135958582 -->

okay i was thinking that i would run the wet shot to be safer, but yes i am going to be getting a pcIII so i can get it mapped for more fuel.

So if i use the single nitrous solenoid and get another nozzle for a dry shot and jet it correctly, i should be good to go right?

yup, most kits use one dry nozzle in the air box. with the pc3usb you can up the fuel at wide open throttle for the spray and wooola. Just remember dry has limitations. Safely....50hp or so with stock fuel system from what I have been told. I am going 40 to keep it safe with the fuel. You max out you fuel system you will lean it out which = KABOOOM baby
all_coholic.gif

<!--EDIT|N2O5O
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135967669 -->

yea i dont wanna spray anything big off the start. Im gonna start off with the smallest shot and then work my way up, i wanna get used to what the bike is going to feel like.

Im not extended yet, so i guess i have to keep it small.

Whats a good small shot to start off with?

a single .026 jet is pretty mild,and a good place to start,depending on a/f and bottle pressure,around 25 hp

i run a semi complicated,dual line dry shot on the busa

and i am now in the process of tuning up a stone simple single line setup on my zx 12,started with a .024 (soft) and have worked up .002 at a time,the .030 hit pretty well,i have a full bottle and .032 ready to go,if the rain ever stops

dual line - does that mean you run two nozzles into the airbox, may be like one on each side, for better delivery?

i have 1 nozzle in each intake,some say the farther forward you inject the n2o the better it will mix,but i believe a single line at the bottom of the box works just as well

IM000706.jpg

left

IM000700_edited.jpg

right
afew more
IM000771_edited.jpg

IM000710.jpg

this is the zx 12,single nozzle about 3.5'' from the solinoid,hits pretty hard like that
IM000794_edited.jpg

Good stuff, that seem like a good idea. So you are running two seperate solenoids for each nozzle. Could i do it by running one solenoid and have a line going into a distribution block and then two lines coming out - 1 to the left - 1 to the right.???

i have just 1 feed line into a splitter,the second solinoid that you see is a ''safety'' used with a progressive controller (schnitz 2 dial) the pulsing solinoid tends to get beat up and could leak,the safety just opens and closes,and is there for peice of mind

Back