Can I talk about a ZX14R over here???

SLEEPERBUSA

Registered
I just had to do it. :laugh:
Went and bought that off brand shyt!
Loving this new scooter. I've owned 6 Busas, still own 2.
I decided that I needed something to RIDE, instead of race.
That lasted almost a week.
The showroom
utf-8BSU1BRzExNjAuanBn_zpsf4def64c.jpg

Lowered with black wheels.
utf-8BSU1BRzExNjguanBn_zps819f6602.jpg

The track
utf-8BSU1BRzExODcuanBn_zps733f135f.jpg

At 260 pounds and the bike only lowered, I went a 9.96 at 144 on my first pass.
Ended up at a 9.93 with a 6.52 1/8th mile pass.
I went to the shorttrack on Sunday with only 200 miles on the clock and went a 6.42, so I should be easily in the 9.80s. Looking for some .70s soon.
983735_522607621108827_1924688077_n_zpsff019614.jpg

Man, I am Suzuki Hayabusa all the way thru, but I have to be honest.
This is the most impressive STOCK bike I have ever ridden.
It stops, accellerates, turns, lights up the road, and is without a doubt the smoothest running engine I have ever been behind, plus the clutch and transmission are as smooth as silk.
I hate to even say that stuff, but the truth is the truth.
Now, with all that being said. I like BUILT bikes, and there is only ONE bike that I would build..............Hayabusa!

My buddy and I rode the other night.
He on his GENII Busa. We rolled up to about 7,500rpms in second gear and I watched him hit the gas. I rolled around him in 4th and kept on going.
Then we rolled up to 100 mph in 6th gear and rolled on. I again watched him take off first. At about 130mph I rolled past him an easy 5mph faster than he was rolling.

Man, I am Suzuki Hayabusa all the way thru, but I have to be honest.
This is the most impressive STOCK bike I have ever ridden.
It stops, accellerates, turns, lights up the road, and is without a doubt the smoothest running engine I have ever been behind, plus the clutch and transmission are as smooth as silk.
I hate to even say that stuff, but the truth is the truth.
Now, with all that being said. I like BUILT bikes, and there is only ONE bike that I would build..............Hayabusa!

My buddy and I rode the other night.
He on his GENII Busa. We rolled up to about 7,500rpms in second gear and I watched him hit the gas. I rolled around him in 4th and kept on going.
Then we rolled up to 100 mph in 6th gear and rolled on. I again watched him take off first. At about 130mph I rolled past him an easy 5mph faster than he was rolling.

Nice 14!

It would be a shame if it didn't out-shine the Busa since its a newer bike with the newest and most advance technology. I'm sure Suzuki will answer with a comparable 3rd gen Busa that will eat up a 2nd gen and be on par with the new 14.

them bikes looks badass stretched and lowered. dont care for them stock but modified that look great

You can't talk about that Green stuff over here Chris... :laugh:

Get it on Johnny's dyno so we have some stock numbers...and then bring it out to the Mile in October... :beerchug:

Very nice... I like the fact they changed up the Ferrari bodywork from the 1st models. I always liked the style in the nose area which looks unchanged.

Back